- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
- Ramsey bids for continued foundation role
- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
All posts by Dalton Ray
- Louisville position break down: Offensive line
By Dalton Ray– The last offensive position group in TLC’s position breakdown is the most important group: the line. Last week, U of L’s tight ends were the focus. The most important position group in football is the offensive...
- Posted July 17, 2016
- Louisville position break down: Tight end
By Dalton Ray– Louisville’s football season opener against Charlotte is now 53 days away and TLC’s position break down is picking up steam. In week three, we broke down the wide receivers. Next up: the tight ends. In...
- Posted July 10, 2016
- Looking back at five questions of U of L Athletics in 2016
By Dalton Ray– Earlier this year, The Cardinal released U of L Athletics’ five best moments of 2015. In that article, the second half included five questions for 2016. As July begins, nearly all of the questions have been answered....
- Posted July 4, 2016
- Kelsi Worrell punches ticket to 2016 Rio Olympics
By Dalton Ray– University of Louisville’s Kelsi Worrell has qualified for the 2016 Rio Olympics for the United States. Worrell posted a 56.48 time in the 100-fly in the U.S. Olympic Trails finals. Her time is the...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- Ranking worst moments of 2015-2016 athletic year
By Dalton Ray– As the 2015-2016 athletic season has officially came to a close, it’s time to look back at the year that was. As a whole, the past athletic year wasn’t exactly one to remember. On...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- Louisville football position breakdown: running backs
By Dalton Ray– The second week of TLC’s position breakdown for Louisville’s 2016 football team is here. Last week, we took a look at the quarterback position . In week two, we’ll analyze the running back spot....
- Posted June 26, 2016
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
By Dalton Ray– One week ago today, news broke that University of Louisville’s president James Ramsey would step down as the school’s president. Along with Ramsey stepping down, the entire board of trustees would also be replaced....
- Posted June 24, 2016
- Walk-off grand slam crushes Louisville
By Dalton Ray– In an elimination game, the second-ranked Louisville Cardinals fell in the most heart-breaking way. U of L was leading UC Santa Barbra 3-0, two outs away from forcing a game three when UCSB hit a...
- Posted June 12, 2016
- Baseball stunned in first game of Super Regional
By Dalton Ray– Second overall seed Louisville baseball fell 4-2 to the visiting UC Santa Barbra Gauchos in game one of the Louisville Super Regional. UCSB is now one game away from going to the College World...
- Posted June 11, 2016
- Ranking Bobby Petrino’s wins
By Dalton Ray– Bobby Petrino’s second tenure is in full swing as he enters his third year. During his first two years the team has a record of 17-9 with two bowl appearances and one bowl win....
- Posted June 5, 2016