- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a...
By: Jacob Abrahamson & Olivia Krauth– UPDATE 6:40 p.m.: According to an LMPD spokesperson, the death has...
By Olivia Krauth– Former U of L basketball player Chris Jones was released from house arrest...
More Crime News
L-Trail moves forward with new funding
By Adeline Wilson and Jacob Abrahamson: SGA plans for a well-lit, patrolled walking path...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Students fear new crime wave
It seems like crimes on campus are rising with the temperatures this spring. Three Rave...
- Posted March 24, 2015
Brief: Fight falsely reported as a home invasion
By Olivia Krauth and Adeline Wilson– Update at 7:16 p.m.: What was originally reported as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Brief: Robbery, abduction reported at Bellamy parking garage
Two females, one a U of L student, reported they were robbed and abducted...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Brief: Armed robbery occurs at blue lot, suspect flees the scene
Around 5 a.m. this morning, U of L sent out a Rave Alert stating...
- Posted March 15, 2015
Jones moves to grand jury after waiving preliminary hearing
Former basketball player Chris Jones waived his preliminary hearing this Monday after the rape...
- Posted March 9, 2015
Cardinal Towne’s top amenity: safety?
Two week after an alleged rape occurred in Cardinal Towne, and nearly seven months...
- Posted March 3, 2015