- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a...
By: Jacob Abrahamson & Olivia Krauth– UPDATE 6:40 p.m.: According to an LMPD spokesperson, the death has...
By Olivia Krauth– Former U of L basketball player Chris Jones was released from house arrest...
More Crime News
L-Trail moves forward with new funding
By Adeline Wilson and Jacob Abrahamson: SGA plans for a well-lit, patrolled walking path...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Students fear new crime wave
It seems like crimes on campus are rising with the temperatures this spring. Three Rave...
- Posted March 24, 2015
Brief: Fight falsely reported as a home invasion
By Olivia Krauth and Adeline Wilson– Update at 7:16 p.m.: What was originally reported as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Brief: Robbery, abduction reported at Bellamy parking garage
Two females, one a U of L student, reported they were robbed and abducted...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Brief: Armed robbery occurs at blue lot, suspect flees the scene
Around 5 a.m. this morning, U of L sent out a Rave Alert stating...
- Posted March 15, 2015
Jones moves to grand jury after waiving preliminary hearing
Former basketball player Chris Jones waived his preliminary hearing this Monday after the rape...
- Posted March 9, 2015
Cardinal Towne’s top amenity: safety?
Two week after an alleged rape occurred in Cardinal Towne, and nearly seven months...
- Posted March 3, 2015