- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Louisville Metro Police are investigating an incident that occurring this weekend at the Retreat, which is...
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a...
By: Jacob Abrahamson & Olivia Krauth– UPDATE 6:40 p.m.: According to an LMPD spokesperson, the death has...
More Crime News
Brief: Chris Jones released from house arrest
By Olivia Krauth– Former U of L basketball player Chris Jones was released from...
- Posted April 1, 2015
L-Trail moves forward with new funding
By Adeline Wilson and Jacob Abrahamson: SGA plans for a well-lit, patrolled walking path...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Students fear new crime wave
It seems like crimes on campus are rising with the temperatures this spring. Three Rave...
- Posted March 24, 2015
Brief: Fight falsely reported as a home invasion
By Olivia Krauth and Adeline Wilson– Update at 7:16 p.m.: What was originally reported as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Brief: Robbery, abduction reported at Bellamy parking garage
Two females, one a U of L student, reported they were robbed and abducted...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Brief: Armed robbery occurs at blue lot, suspect flees the scene
Around 5 a.m. this morning, U of L sent out a Rave Alert stating...
- Posted March 15, 2015
Jones moves to grand jury after waiving preliminary hearing
Former basketball player Chris Jones waived his preliminary hearing this Monday after the rape...
- Posted March 9, 2015