- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
- Jones criticizes A&S administration, calls for meeting
- Priorities: Louisville athletics reign supreme
- National Spotlight: Louisville faces Clemson
- Honors LLC to relocate to Kurz in 2016
- SAC renovation still in the works
- O.A.R. brings spotlight to opening acts
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a...
By: Jacob Abrahamson & Olivia Krauth– UPDATE 6:40 p.m.: According to an LMPD spokesperson, the death has...
By Olivia Krauth– Former U of L basketball player Chris Jones was released from house arrest...
More Crime News
L-Trail moves forward with new funding
By Adeline Wilson and Jacob Abrahamson: SGA plans for a well-lit, patrolled walking path...
- Posted March 27, 2015
Students fear new crime wave
It seems like crimes on campus are rising with the temperatures this spring. Three Rave...
- Posted March 24, 2015
Brief: Fight falsely reported as a home invasion
By Olivia Krauth and Adeline Wilson– Update at 7:16 p.m.: What was originally reported as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Brief: Robbery, abduction reported at Bellamy parking garage
Two females, one a U of L student, reported they were robbed and abducted...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Brief: Armed robbery occurs at blue lot, suspect flees the scene
Around 5 a.m. this morning, U of L sent out a Rave Alert stating...
- Posted March 15, 2015
Jones moves to grand jury after waiving preliminary hearing
Former basketball player Chris Jones waived his preliminary hearing this Monday after the rape...
- Posted March 9, 2015
Cardinal Towne’s top amenity: safety?
Two week after an alleged rape occurred in Cardinal Towne, and nearly seven months...
- Posted March 3, 2015