By Eli Hughes–
The University of Louisville announced on Nov. 9 that they would host another round of pop-up clinics for COVID vaccines/boosters and flu vaccines. The clinics will run from Nov. 10 through Nov. 12 on the Health Sciences Campus and from Nov. 17 to Nov. 19 on the Belknap Campus.
“U of L Campus Health Services will be offering Covid boosters, Covid vaccinations and flu vaccinations this week at the Health Sciences Center and next week on the Belknap Campus to faculty, staff and students,” the email said. “You can get both your Covid vaccine/booster and your flu vaccine at the same time if desired.”
The HSC clinics will be in the U of L Healthcare Outpatient Center in the Conference Center/Physicians Lounge across from suite 110 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The Belknap clinics will be at the SAC across from the mail/print shop from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Those interested in being vaccinated are encouraged to register beforehand to save time, but walk-ins will be accepted. Campus Health Services attached the following instructions for scheduling an appointment ahead of time:
“1. If you want to receive a flu vaccine and a COVID vaccine you will need to make two appointments.
2. Go to https://louisvilleportal.pointnclick.com
3. Click the “Student, Staff and Faculty” button at the top of the page. 4. Microsoft login screen will open. Sign using your ULINK [email protected] and associated password
5. “Stay Signed In” screen will appear and click No.
6. Confirm your identity by entering your date of birth and click proceed.
7. You should now be on the main page of the Campus Health Patient Portal.
8. To schedule an appointment, click on View, Check-in or Book an Appointment.”
Graphic by Eli Hughes//The Louisville Cardinal