- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Sports"
- Women’s basketball blows by Lafayette 92-48
By Dalton Ray– The women’s basketball team defeated Lafayette 92-47. Louisville has scored at least 80 points in four of the first five games. The Cards move to 5-0 on the season and host Chattanooga tomorrow night....
- Posted November 20, 2016
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
By Kyeland Jackson — Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts Mike Harmon might have another audit relating to U of L. WDRB first reported the story, as Kentucky lawmakers requested Harmon audit management of the KFC YUM! Center Tuesday. The lawmakers...
- Posted October 19, 2016
- Cards Draw Against Wolfpack
By Mike Gilpatrick– The no. 21 Louisville women’s soccer team played to a 1-1 draw against the No. 24 NC State Wolfpack Thursday night. The Cards move to 7-3-3 (2-1-2 ACC) while the Wolfpack get their first...
- Posted October 7, 2016
- Men’s soccer shocks top-ranked Notre Dame
By Jordan Shim– The Louisville men’s soccer team upset No. 1 Notre Dame 1-0 at Lynn Stadium. Louisville (5-1-1, 2-0) remains unbeaten in conference play, while Notre Dame (5-1-0, 1-1 ACC) suffer their first loss of the...
- Posted September 18, 2016
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Behind the mask: Louie the Cardinal
By Dalton Ray– You see him lead the football team out of the tunnel during home games. He has a designated spot on the floor for men’s and women’s basketball games. You’ve even seen him parachute into...
- Posted February 27, 2016
- Season underway for U of L softball
By Alan Branch– Feb. 12 marked the official start of the U of L softball team’s 2016 season, at the Islanders Invitational this weekend in Texas. In hindsight, this softball program has seen consistent progress from the moment...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- U of L Field Hockey: An impressive season that shines for a brighter future
By Alan Branch– On Nov. 14, the U of L field hockey team’s dreams for a national championship were thwarted in the first round of the NCAA tournament by an undefeated Connecticut team, 3-0. U of L...
- Posted December 3, 2015
- Cards look to continue win streak at FSU
By Jansen Myers– 21-0. This was the lead that the Louisville Cardinals football team had on Florida State last year in their Thursday night showdown. In one of the most electrifying games ever at Papa John’s Cardinal...
- Posted October 16, 2015
- After a bye week, Cardinals look to continue momentum
By Annie Moore– A 20-13 road win over NC State gave Louisville its first ACC win of the 2015 season and added confidence to this young squad. After three disappointing weeks, Louisville picked up back-to-back wins and...
- Posted October 13, 2015