- Kelsi Worrell punches ticket to 2016 Rio Olympics
- Brief: Constituency representatives to meet with Ramsey
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
- Bridgeman named U of L foundation chair
- Brief: Tuition increase goes forward regardless of board shake up
- Andy Beshear filing suit against Bevin
- Faculty worry U of L’s accreditation endangered
- Ramsey officially stepping down as president
- Faculty and staff pursue injunction against Bevin
- Ramsey offers to resign, board gets shake up
All posts tagged "Sports"
- U of L hosts busy weekend of free events
By Noah Allison– Six sports programs at the University of Louisville host free on-campus contests this weekend, here is a rundown of the games, matches and events: Lacrosse What: Lacrosse hosts Virginia on Senior Day Where: Louisville Lacrosse...
- Posted April 13, 2016
- Behind the mask: Louie the Cardinal
By Dalton Ray– You see him lead the football team out of the tunnel during home games. He has a designated spot on the floor for men’s and women’s basketball games. You’ve even seen him parachute into...
- Posted February 27, 2016
- Season underway for U of L softball
By Alan Branch– Feb. 12 marked the official start of the U of L softball team’s 2016 season, at the Islanders Invitational this weekend in Texas. In hindsight, this softball program has seen consistent progress from the moment...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- U of L Field Hockey: An impressive season that shines for a brighter future
By Alan Branch– On Nov. 14, the U of L field hockey team’s dreams for a national championship were thwarted in the first round of the NCAA tournament by an undefeated Connecticut team, 3-0. U of L...
- Posted December 3, 2015
- Cards look to continue win streak at FSU
By Jansen Myers– 21-0. This was the lead that the Louisville Cardinals football team had on Florida State last year in their Thursday night showdown. In one of the most electrifying games ever at Papa John’s Cardinal...
- Posted October 16, 2015
- After a bye week, Cardinals look to continue momentum
By Annie Moore– A 20-13 road win over NC State gave Louisville its first ACC win of the 2015 season and added confidence to this young squad. After three disappointing weeks, Louisville picked up back-to-back wins and...
- Posted October 13, 2015
- No. 11 Field Hockey fails to pull off an upset, losing to No. 1 Syracuse 2-1
After the U of L women’s soccer team pulled off a thrilling upset against number one North Carolina Thursday night, the eleventh-ranked U of L field hockey team looked to do the same against top-ranked Syracuse the following night. Unfortunately,...
- Posted October 10, 2015
- Priorities: Louisville athletics reign supreme
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville is built on and around the Athletic Department. Therefore, the University of Louisville should continue to fund growth within the Athletic Department. Two weeks ago, Athletic Director Tom Jurich announced...
- Posted September 17, 2015
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
By Sam Draut– This summer wasn’t the first time Louisville head coach Jeff Walz and sophomore Mariya Moore had been on the international scene, but once again, the two returned with gold medals while representing the United...
- Posted August 28, 2015
- Recruiting Update: Louisville football commit Keion Wakefield
By: Dalton Ray A recruiting pipeline from Louisville Male High School to Louisville’s football team has flowed over the past few decades with names such as Chris Redman, Ibn Green, Michael Bush, Montrell Jones, Doug Beaumont, Dexter...
- Posted August 27, 2015