- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What to watch on Netflix this November
- The voter drain – do Millennials feel like their voice matters?
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
All posts tagged "basketball"
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
By Kyeland Jackson — Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts Mike Harmon might have another audit relating to U of L. WDRB first reported the story, as Kentucky lawmakers requested Harmon audit management of the KFC YUM! Center Tuesday. The lawmakers...
- Posted October 19, 2016
- Ticket rules frustrate students
By Sloane Donovan– We’re in the middle of football season, but basketball is right around the corner. And then the cycle will continue and football will be back. Student tickets are the most affordable option for all our...
- Posted October 17, 2016
- Louisville fans focusing on football with basketball on the horizon
By Beau Kilpatrick– It’s about the time of year to indulge in all the basketball excitement. Inter-squad scrimmages and exhibition games are right around the corner. With Louisville’s success in football this season, the anticipation for Cardinal...
- Posted October 10, 2016
- Kentucky Derby Festival returns to Derby City
By Roya Fathalizadeh– Every Louisvillian’s favorite time of the year is quickly approaching. That’s right, it’s Derby season. From Thunder over Louisville to the Balloon Glow, the Kentucky Derby Festival offers a variety of events for people...
- Posted April 7, 2016
- Lee and Lewis lead during difficult time
By Noah Allison– Unlike some Division I college basketball programs, Louisville basketball isn’t accustomed to “one-and-done” players. “One-and-done” refers to student-athletes who leave school after playing basketball for just one year. In the past, the closest thing...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Entering his final year, Kobe fights for respect
By Matthew Shircliffe– On July 1, 1996, Vlade Divac from the Los Angeles Lakers was traded to the Charlotte Hornets for 17-year-old Kobe Bryant in a pre-draft transaction, sparking perhaps the most notorious trade in the history...
- Posted October 18, 2015
- Cardinals show offensive promise in Red White Scrimmage
Louisville fans got another look at the new Cardinal men’s basketball team in its second Red and White Scrimmage on Saturday, Oct. 17. The red team, or second team, defeated the white team, the starters, 97-81. Head...
- Posted October 18, 2015
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
By Olivia Krauth– President James Ramsey released a written statement regarding the recent basketball allegations minutes before the beginning of today’s board of trustees meeting. The note, seen here, stresses staying focused on day-to-day operations at U...
- Posted October 8, 2015
- First look at the 2015-16 men’s basketball team
The University of Louisville tipped off the first of their Red-White Intrasquad scrimmages on Oct. 3. In a change from the past, teams and the score reset during halftime. Sophomore forward Jaylen Johnson was the most active,...
- Posted October 4, 2015
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
By Sam Draut– The most worrisome moment for Louisville basketball fans while Head Coach Rick Pitino addressed the allegations of former director of basketball operations Andre McGee and the prostitution scandal wasn’t when Pitino made comments about...
- Posted October 2, 2015