- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
Kentuckiana Pride Festival in photos
The Kentuckiana Pride Festival is Kentucky’s largest LGBTQ event, held this year on June 14 and 15. Food, drinks, live music and social activism were the orders of the day. A pageant and parade were held earlier in the week. Admission was $5.
Photos and video by Simon Isham