- U of L Board of Trustees approves SAC renovations proposal
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
Kentuckiana Pride Festival in photos
The Kentuckiana Pride Festival is Kentucky’s largest LGBTQ event, held this year on June 14 and 15. Food, drinks, live music and social activism were the orders of the day. A pageant and parade were held earlier in the week. Admission was $5.
Photos and video by Simon Isham