- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
All posts tagged "UK"
Students crowd outside Yum! Center before U of L, UK game
Two hours before tip off on Dec. 27, students lined outside the KFC Yum! Center to see the men’s basketball game between the Cards and Wildcats. The line stretched from the student gate to the sidewalk alongside Main...
- Posted January 13, 2015
Rapid Reaction: Louisville falls to Kentucky 58-50
No. 1 Kentucky defeated No. 4 Louisville 58-50 on Saturday at the KFC YUM! Center. Louisville (11-1) battled through a defensive stalemate in the first half trailing at halftime 22-18. Kentucky (13-0) led 35-32 with just under...
- Posted December 27, 2014
PHOTO: UK defeats U of L 58-50
Photos by Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted December 27, 2014
Women’s soccer falls to UK, 2-0
By Derek Brightwell The Louisville Cardinals women’s soccer team fell to 2-2-0 on the season with a 2-0 loss at the hands of bitter rival Kentucky who improved to 4-1-0. The game went to the half scoreless,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
The ‘bragging rights scale’ tips in UK’s favor
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville and the University of Kentucky are two powerhouse basketball programs whose rivalry is amongst the top in the nation when it comes to the hardwood. Passionate fan bases always looking...
- Posted April 21, 2014
Louisville women’s basketball falls to UK
By Sam Draut The number four University of Louisville women’s basketball team fell to number seven Kentucky 69-64 Sunday afternoon at Memorial Coliseum in Lexington. Shoni Schimmel led U of L with 17 points and seven rebounds...
- Posted December 3, 2013
Louisville brings home Governor’s Cup
By Sam Draut Charlie Strong fed his team a message after his first victory against Kentucky in 2011. “Louisville will never lose to Kentucky again.” The No.7 Cardinals took care of business in Commonwealth Stadium with a...
- Posted September 19, 2013
Sustainability measures proposed in SGA Senate
By Maggie Cunningham– The University of Louisville’s SGA Senators may have some new changes coming to campus in the future. The Senate came together on March 19 for its biweekly meeting. The topics discussed were varied from...
- Posted March 26, 2013
Red versus Blue: A night of Cardinal triumph in photos
- Posted January 2, 2013
Men’s Basketball VS UK, 12-29-12
Photos by Nathan Gardner and Austin Lassell
- Posted December 29, 2012