- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "UK"
- UK dukes it out with student newspaper
By Chris Acree — Recently, the University of Kentucky filed a lawsuit against its own student newspaper, The Kentucky Kernel, to prevent the release of documents pertaining to allegations of sexual assault between a former professor and several...
- Posted September 8, 2016
- U of L fans bite their tongues during March Sadness
By Christopher Acree– To watch or not to watch, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of self-imposed banishments, or to take remote controls against a sea of...
- Posted March 14, 2016
- Bevin shows no love to A&S students
By Christopher Acree– Senior English major, Morgan Hubsch, has taken a path similar to many college students these days – she’s on her third major. Having initially tried equine business and business as areas of study, she...
- Posted February 4, 2016
- Louisville defeats rival Kentucky 2-0
By Annie Moore and Derek Brightwell– When the University of Louisville squares off against in-state rival University of Kentucky, there’s always more than a win on the line. The 2015 Battle of the Bluegrass in front of...
- Posted September 9, 2015
- UK ambushes GSP students with new ACT requirement
By Jerome Soldo “The University of Kentucky can’t afford to continue giving scholarships to our state’s best students,” I tweeted in response to the University of Kentucky’s recent announcement of bumping ACT score requirements from 28 to...
- Posted August 27, 2015
- Students crowd outside Yum! Center before U of L, UK game
Two hours before tip off on Dec. 27, students lined outside the KFC Yum! Center to see the men’s basketball game between the Cards and Wildcats. The line stretched from the student gate to the sidewalk alongside Main...
- Posted January 13, 2015
- Rapid Reaction: Louisville falls to Kentucky 58-50
No. 1 Kentucky defeated No. 4 Louisville 58-50 on Saturday at the KFC YUM! Center. Louisville (11-1) battled through a defensive stalemate in the first half trailing at halftime 22-18. Kentucky (13-0) led 35-32 with just under...
- Posted December 27, 2014
- PHOTO: UK defeats U of L 58-50
Photos by Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal
- Posted December 27, 2014
- Women’s soccer falls to UK, 2-0
By Derek Brightwell The Louisville Cardinals women’s soccer team fell to 2-2-0 on the season with a 2-0 loss at the hands of bitter rival Kentucky who improved to 4-1-0. The game went to the half scoreless,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- The ‘bragging rights scale’ tips in UK’s favor
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville and the University of Kentucky are two powerhouse basketball programs whose rivalry is amongst the top in the nation when it comes to the hardwood. Passionate fan bases always looking...
- Posted April 21, 2014