- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
All posts tagged "Pitino"
- Cards swat SLU Billikens away to reach Sweet 16
By Annie Moore– The University of Louisville basketball team defeated St. Louis University 66-51 Saturday afternoon, in a game that was anything but perfect, to advance to its third-consecutive Sweet 16. Both teams struggled to get started...
- Posted March 23, 2014
- Pitino joins in speaking up for Autism
By Annie Moore– Watching Louisville’s game against Central Florida on Saturday, or any other game on Saturday for that matter, you may have noticed the coaches wearing small, blue puzzle pieces on their lapels. These small pins...
- Posted February 7, 2014
- Cincinnati holds onto victory despite Cardinals’ comeback
Miscues, breakdowns and a painfully familiar theme in many tough wins and painful losses throughout the season prevailed again to the woe of Card Nation as they lost Thursday night to the University of Cincinnati. In the...
- Posted January 31, 2014
- One thing you need to know: In The Ville, we care about our basketball
By Sam Draut– Men’s Basketball NCAA National Champions The University of Louisville men’s basketball team enters the 2013-14 season as the defending National Champions. A team that set the school record with 35 wins in a single...
- Posted April 30, 2013
- Cardinals oust scrappy Shockers with late rally
Louisville to take on Michigan for the NCAA title By Randy Whetstone Jr. — Louisville will compete for its third national championship in school history Monday, after coming from behind to beat the feisty Wichita State Shockers,...
- Posted April 7, 2013
- All in for Kevin Ware
“All he kept saying – and remember the bone is six inches out of his leg – all he’s yelling is ‘win the game, win the game!’ I’ve never seen that in my life. We’re...
- Posted April 3, 2013
- Men’s Basketball VS Duke (Tournament Round 4), 3-31-13
Photos by Austin Lassell
- Posted March 31, 2013
- Column: Basketball team aims for national championship
By Nick Zelano– With one week left in their regular season, the U of L men’s basketball team has regained the momentum many thought was lost. After their three-game losing streak in the middle of the season,...
- Posted March 7, 2013
- New infra-RED jerseys arouse mixed responses
By Sammie Hill– During this year’s Big East and NCAA tournaments, the University of Louisville surprised audiences by sporting Adidas infra-RED jerseys. Although some prefer the traditional uniforms, others—players included—have embraced the new look, regarding the vibrant...
- Posted April 3, 2012
- Pitino and Calipari get big bonuses post-season success
By Sammie Hill– Head coaches Rick Pitino and John Calipari have both guided their basketball teams towards impressive post-season successes this year; as a reward, the coaches will reap significant bonuses in addition to their annual compensation....
- Posted April 3, 2012