- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
- Brief: Ramsey offered to resign
- U of L student, TLC writer dies
- Brief: Doug Cobb backs out of trustee appointment
All posts tagged "campus"
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
By Briana Williams — Not long after its release, the app Pokémon Go has swept the nation. Millions downloaded the location-based game which allows players to capture and train Pokémon. There’s even a multi-player battle option available. Within...
- Posted July 16, 2016
- PHOTO: Keep the Dream Alive March treks through rainy campus
- Posted February 26, 2016
- New programs launched for student safety
For the start of the 2015-2016 school year, the University of Louisville is launching two new features in the CardSafe program to protect students. These new features include The L Trail and the CardGuard App. The L...
- Posted August 25, 2015
- Student group lobbies for concealed firearms on campus
A recent spike in crime has prompted some students to seek to change U of L’s deadly weapons policy. Currently, U of L specifically prohibits possession of deadly weapons, even for those with licensed for concealed carry....
- Posted November 4, 2014
- “Wear Red to be Fed” Kicks off Homecoming Week with Free Lunch for Cardinal Spirit
- Posted October 14, 2014
- Increase self-protection and lower the carry age
By Chris Bosey– Editor’s note: U of L does not allow weapons on its campuses. The debate about whether or not violence around campus is increasing is no longer in question. Just ask the four new campus...
- Posted October 1, 2014
- The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
Students who commute down I-65 in the morning may have noticed a new parking garage whose first few walls went up virtually overnight. The new parking facility belongs to The Clubhouse, a new, private off-campus housing development....
- Posted September 18, 2014
- The Grove receives Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, will be reinspected in October
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept. 9, which was last Tuesday. A Certificate of Occupancy is a document issued by Metro government that allows people the right...
- Posted September 14, 2014
- An interview with Fr. Chuck Walker, new chaplain of Campus Catholic Ministries
“I’ll try not to cuss,” said Father Chuck Walker jokingly, as he sat down for this interview. Walker started at U of L as chaplain of Campus Catholic Ministries in June, after being appointed in March to...
- Posted September 11, 2014
- Alcohol, bikes and computers: Urban living 101
By Lucas Logsdon Quick, what’s the serial number for your computer? Are you planning to throw a party in your new apartment? Thinking about commuting to school on a bike? While speaking with Major David James, director...
- Posted September 6, 2014