- Acting law dean chosen to replace Duncan
- Women’s golf headed to NCAA Regionals for fourth straight year
- Men’s tennis takes down Notre Dame for ACC tournament win
- Crawford named next law school dean
- John Schnatter resigns from athletics board
- Louisville eats: The best restaurants in the city
- Women’s tennis advances in ACC Championships
- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
All posts tagged "campus"
- Updated: White supremacist stickers spotted on campus
By Shelby Brown– Stickers promoting white supremacist group the Traditionalist Workers’ Party began appearing around campus on Feb. 6, including one outside the Cultural Center. Students found additional stickers between the Stevenson and Humanities buildings and in...
- Posted February 7, 2017
- Pokémon Go becomes Pokémon gone
By Kendall Rabeneck– All summer, U of L experienced unusually high foot traffic due to the popular app, Pokémon Go. Campus consisted of Pokéstops and gyms which allowed players to stock on items to fuel their addiction. Less...
- Posted September 19, 2016
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
By Briana Williams — Not long after its release, the app Pokémon Go has swept the nation. Millions downloaded the location-based game which allows players to capture and train Pokémon. There’s even a multi-player battle option available. Within...
- Posted July 16, 2016
- PHOTO: Keep the Dream Alive March treks through rainy campus
- Posted February 26, 2016
- New programs launched for student safety
For the start of the 2015-2016 school year, the University of Louisville is launching two new features in the CardSafe program to protect students. These new features include The L Trail and the CardGuard App. The L...
- Posted August 25, 2015
- Student group lobbies for concealed firearms on campus
A recent spike in crime has prompted some students to seek to change U of L’s deadly weapons policy. Currently, U of L specifically prohibits possession of deadly weapons, even for those with licensed for concealed carry....
- Posted November 4, 2014
- “Wear Red to be Fed” Kicks off Homecoming Week with Free Lunch for Cardinal Spirit
- Posted October 14, 2014
- Increase self-protection and lower the carry age
By Chris Bosey– Editor’s note: U of L does not allow weapons on its campuses. The debate about whether or not violence around campus is increasing is no longer in question. Just ask the four new campus...
- Posted October 1, 2014
- The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
Students who commute down I-65 in the morning may have noticed a new parking garage whose first few walls went up virtually overnight. The new parking facility belongs to The Clubhouse, a new, private off-campus housing development....
- Posted September 18, 2014
- The Grove receives Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, will be reinspected in October
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept. 9, which was last Tuesday. A Certificate of Occupancy is a document issued by Metro government that allows people the right...
- Posted September 14, 2014