- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
More Features News
- Five ways to celebrate yourself this Valentine’s Day
By Natalie Murphy– Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday in 2015, it’s the...
- Posted February 9, 2015
- Theatre program brings fresh take to Shakespeare’s ‘Othello’
The theatre arts department at U of L brought “Othello” to the stage this...
- Posted February 7, 2015
- The Gray Area: What’s up with the ‘friend zone?’
By Eiman Zuberi– PEACC is known for their advocacy of preventing domestic violence and...
- Posted February 5, 2015
- TLC Quiz: Is it Consent?
- Posted February 4, 2015
- Restaurant review: Griff’s, unlike Griff himself, doesn’t wow
To say it simply, Griff’s was–well, it was alright. In the words of the...
- Posted February 1, 2015
- The Underground Railroad Comes to Life
Mark Priest, U of L professor and artist, takes the walls of Schneider Hall...
- Posted January 31, 2015
- “At the Vanishing Point” brings Louisvillians even closer together, if that’s possible
A guy in the row ahead of me sipped a sweet-smelling bourbon. Its aroma filled...
- Posted January 30, 2015
- TLC’s 2015 Preview presents: This year in movies
by Michael Reikes — Our movie reviewer lets you in on this year’s box office...
- Posted January 29, 2015
- TLC’s 2015 preview presents: The trend forecast
by Jacqueline Kelly and Sarah Rohleder — FELT HATS Floppy, felt hats, typically in...
- Posted January 28, 2015
- TLC’s 2015 preview presents: Music
by Seiler Smith — To all the music lovers and casual music listeners out...
- Posted January 27, 2015