- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
- SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
- North Carolina State Sweet Sixteen Preview
Washroom of the week
Location: Humanities Building, Southeast Stairwell, Third Floor
Type: “Onesy” (Single Room)
Reviewed By: Dan Nelson
Pros: The fixtures are relatively clean. The washroom’s “onesy” style provides optimum privacy, and its discrete location promises both limited traffic (no lines) and a certain cozy, hideaway charm. Air-freshening spray is provided near the sink to remove any unseemly odors from previous occupants.
Cons: The cracked floor is grimy and is in need of upkeep. The space is dimly lit and is rather drab and unadorned. The toothpaste found on the sink suggests that the washroom may have a more permanent occupant.
Interesting Graffiti: None.
Bottom Line: While there is no reason to go out of your way for this washroom, it is a “must-use” for Humanities-building dwellers who need their privacy.
Rating: Three flushes out of five.