- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
- Brief: LMPD says HSC armed robberies connected
- Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
- Cheerleader found dead at Cardinal Towne
- Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
- Changes coming to Fourth Street near campus
- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
Washroom of the week
Location: Humanities Building, Southeast Stairwell, Third Floor
Type: “Onesy” (Single Room)
Reviewed By: Dan Nelson
Pros: The fixtures are relatively clean. The washroom’s “onesy” style provides optimum privacy, and its discrete location promises both limited traffic (no lines) and a certain cozy, hideaway charm. Air-freshening spray is provided near the sink to remove any unseemly odors from previous occupants.
Cons: The cracked floor is grimy and is in need of upkeep. The space is dimly lit and is rather drab and unadorned. The toothpaste found on the sink suggests that the washroom may have a more permanent occupant.
Interesting Graffiti: None.
Bottom Line: While there is no reason to go out of your way for this washroom, it is a “must-use” for Humanities-building dwellers who need their privacy.
Rating: Three flushes out of five.