- The XX sound more cohesive than ever on ‘I See You’
- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- New board of trustees full of familiar faces
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
All posts tagged "UNC"
- The NCAA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
By Chris Acree — Let’s hope that one of these days here soon, I won’t have to write about this nonsense. This Thursday, the NCAA delivered a Notice of Allegations to the school after their investigation into...
- Posted October 20, 2016
- NCAA findings still loom over U of L basketball fanbase
By Chris Acree — Break out your costumes and prepare for an onslaught of pumpkin-scented everything, because it’s finally October. Time for the leaves to start falling and UK fans to emerge from their caves to talk...
- Posted October 6, 2016
- U of L women’s soccer upsets top ranked North Carolina
By Sam Draut– Facing one of the most lethal attacks in women’s collegiate soccer, Louisville pulled off a historic upset over top-ranked North Carolina on Thursday night at Lynn Stadium. Caroline Kimble scored the game winning goal...
- Posted October 8, 2015
- Tennis: women defeat Cincinnati,men fall to UC
By Dalton Ray The number 28 North Carolina Tar Heels defeated the University of Louisville men’s tennis team by a score of 4-1 Wednesday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. The Cards had early momentum in the match...
- Posted February 10, 2014
- Shall we cater to the victim or the accused?
By Sammie Hill — At the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, victims of sexual assault have the option of reporting their claims to the police or to the student-run Honor Court. Last spring, UNC sophomore...
- Posted March 14, 2013
- Football team clings to victory against UNC, 39-34
By John Brady– Last Saturday, the University of Louisville football team hosted the North Carolina Tarheels. Coming into the game, Coach Charlie Strong had mentioned the Tarheels as the team’s “biggest test” all season. However, the Cardinals...
- Posted September 24, 2012