- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
All posts tagged "summer"
- Students go through 2015 Fraternity Rush
- Posted September 3, 2015
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
By Annie Moore– While it seems like only yesterday since campus vacated after finals week and students headed home, much has happened in the past four months. The Golden State Warriors became NBA Champions, the Chicago Blackhawks...
- Posted August 26, 2015
- Staying chic in post-summer heat
By Lauren Weitlauf One day you’re walking through campus in the quintessential summer outfit. Sun-drenched, carefree days are still on your mind, but classes are already underway. Weeks later, summer break is still in recent memory; however,...
- Posted August 21, 2015
- Construction delays make Ekstrom renovations overdue
As students return to campus, dust and noise will still be in the air at Ekstrom Library, which is currently undergoing first floor renovations. The renovations, which are the first changes to the first floor since 1981,...
- Posted August 19, 2015
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
By Annie Moore — Students enrolled in summer courses have faced many obstacles this term, leaving some feeling that getting a leg up isn’t worth the hassle. Construction has taken over the Belknap campus, making it much more...
- Posted August 4, 2015
- Forecastle Releases First Round of Artists
Hometown heroes, recent sensations, legends, local bands–Forecastle Festival will have them all this year. In their first wave of releasing the lineup, the headliners were My Morning Jacket (MMJ), Sam Smith and Widespread Panic, with Modest Mouse–who...
- Posted January 27, 2015
- Summer Programs Offered In Louisville
By Makayla Moore — Hey parents, have you signed your child up for an enriched summer program? If you’re still looking for a program that will keep your child active, here are two great options for you...
- Posted June 16, 2014
- Staying safe in the summer heat
By Sammie Hill– Although the warmth of summer facilitates enticing things like sun-tans, bathing suits and boating, summer heat can also pose a danger to those who fail to take the proper precautions. Students should strive to...
- Posted May 24, 2014
- Summer on Belknap Campus
Most university students never get to experience summer on campus; however, at parklike UofL, summer is one of the most beautiful times of year to be present. With these new photographs, you can experience the sights of...
- Posted May 28, 2013
- Louisville’s Summer in Music
By Lara Kinne– Iroquois Amphitheater Iroquois Park There’s hardly a better place to hear live music than in the presense of a docile summer breeze. Iroquois Amphitheater located in Iroquois Park is nature’s venue. And it is...
- Posted May 1, 2013