- Brief: Double shooting at Cardinal Village
- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
All posts tagged "sasha perez"
- The Yule Ball sweeps attendees off their feet
by Brennan Noel — On November 21, from 7-11 p.m., Hogwarts came to the University of Louisville. For the third consecutive year, the Honors Student Council held the Yule Ball. The Harry Potter-themed dance was cleverly coined...
- Posted November 23, 2014
- Ville Grill gets an A in second inspection
Two weeks ago, the Ville Grill received a failing grade from the Louisville Metro Health Department due to numerous minor issues. Employees left personal belongings behind the serving line, and log books detailing machine records were left...
- Posted October 19, 2014
- Cards fans showing school spirit at Cluckers
Photos by: Sasha Perez
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Polar vortex season proves costly for Physical Plant
By Olivia Krauth– As winter ends, the university’s physical plant is facing a serious financial hit from the treacherous winter. Some estimate snow removal alone could balloon to four or five times more spent in years past....
- Posted March 15, 2014
- #WEWUofL: Week sets out to empower women on campus
By Regina Deveary– Women across campus were empowered last week as Women’s Empowerment Week was celebrated by the Student Activities Board. Using white boards, U of L students and faculty were able to tell us why they...
- Posted February 23, 2014
- Majors fair helps students find their niche
More than 30 different departments and programs gathered in the SAC on Feb. 11 for the 2014 Majors Fair, attempting to attract undecided or on-the-fence students to their offered majors. Each booth had a variety of faculty...
- Posted February 14, 2014
- Future snow days unlikely according to Provost
By Olivia Krauth– More snowy weather is predicted for the upcoming week, but Provost Shirley Willihnganz says that future snow days are unlikely. “I will tell you now that given the number of times we’ve canceled, we’ll...
- Posted February 8, 2014
- College is too expensive, professor says
By Tian Chan– Robert Martin, economics professor at Centre College, sympathizes with college students. He has unraveled countless arguments for why college is too expensive, and the dangers that poses. He told the Cardinal that in the...
- Posted January 29, 2014
- In the news: What you missed while you were in class
UNIVE UISVILLE A car ran into the “University of Louisville” sign at the corner of Arthur St. and Brandeis Ave. the night of Thanksgiving. While the accident did not result in life-threatening injuries, the damage to the...
- Posted December 10, 2013
- Cardinal Towne: Can new management solve old problems?
By: Savion Taylor Cardinal Towne has transferred ownership to American Campus Communities. The change took place a little over a week ago. The reason behind the change in management is unknown. With students already upset with the...
- Posted December 10, 2013