- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
All posts tagged "Russ Smith"
- Russ Smith becomes spokesman for Louisville-based app
By Briana Williams — Former U of L Men’s Basketball player Russ Smith is pitching a new social app. Speaking in a video posted by the company, “Shortnotice” is an app designed to make quick plans and spontaneous adventures...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- The Evolution of Trez
By Noah Allison: Freshman Year Harrell stepped into an advantageous yet demanding role on the 2012-2013 Louisville basketball squad. He was the only freshman to dress and the only freshman to contribute in every game of the...
- Posted January 27, 2015
- Men’s basketball run ends as it falls to Kentucky in Sweet Sixteen
By Annie Moore The Louisville men’s basketball team saw its season come to an end in the Sweet Sixteen against in-state rival Kentucky, 74-69. The loss marked what head coach Rick Pitino called ‘the end of an...
- Posted March 29, 2014
- Men’s basketball coasts through AAC Tournament
By Sam Draut Louisville defeated UConn 71-61 to win the inaugural American Athletic Conference Championship in at the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tenn. Saturday. Montrezl Harrell led the Cardinals with 22 points and 11 rebounds. The sophomore...
- Posted March 17, 2014
- No. 11 Louisville beats No. 19 UConn 81-48
By Sam Draut– No. 11 Louisville celebrated the careers of the four seniors who have seen the most wins in their careers in Cardinal history as Louisville routed No. 19 Connecticut 81-48 on Saturday at the KFC...
- Posted March 8, 2014
- No. 11 Louisville beats No. 18 SMU 84-71
By Sam Draut– Russ Smith scored 22 points in the second half, hitting six three pointers, leading eleventh ranked Louisville to an 84-71 win against eighteenth ranked Southern Methodist. The Cardinals second road victory over a ranked...
- Posted March 5, 2014
- Louisville men’s basketball defeats UConn on the road
By Sam Draut The Cardinals did not get caught up in the emotions Saturday night in Storrs Connecticut, and instead, walked out with their first signature win of the season. The eighteenth ranked University of Louisville men’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- The Russdiculous-ness continues
By Noah Allison There is only one team in the nation that has a player like Russ Smith, and that is the team that has Russ Smith. The Louisville Cardinals’ senior shooting guard may prove to be...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Power in the backcourt
By Sam Draut The Louisville Cardinals add three new pieces to the backcourt this year to go along with senior Russ Smith, junior Kevin Ware, and senior Tim Henderson. Junior Chris Jones is a junior college transfer...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Second Red-White basketball scrimmage
By Sam Draut The University of Louisville men’s basketball team held their second intra-squad scrimmage on Saturday at the KFC YUM! Center. The Red team defeated the White team 70-65. The Red team was led by...
- Posted October 14, 2013