- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Luke Hancock"
- The dunk heard round the world
By Noah Allison: There was really nothing quite like it. In my day of watching sports, I don’t think there has ever been a single moment where I was more crunk than right after his alley-oop dunk....
- Posted January 28, 2015
- The Evolution of Trez
By Noah Allison: Freshman Year Harrell stepped into an advantageous yet demanding role on the 2012-2013 Louisville basketball squad. He was the only freshman to dress and the only freshman to contribute in every game of the...
- Posted January 27, 2015
- Men’s basketball run ends as it falls to Kentucky in Sweet Sixteen
By Annie Moore The Louisville men’s basketball team saw its season come to an end in the Sweet Sixteen against in-state rival Kentucky, 74-69. The loss marked what head coach Rick Pitino called ‘the end of an...
- Posted March 29, 2014
- Cards swat SLU Billikens away to reach Sweet 16
By Annie Moore– The University of Louisville basketball team defeated St. Louis University 66-51 Saturday afternoon, in a game that was anything but perfect, to advance to its third-consecutive Sweet 16. Both teams struggled to get started...
- Posted March 23, 2014
- Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- No. 11 Louisville beats No. 19 UConn 81-48
By Sam Draut– No. 11 Louisville celebrated the careers of the four seniors who have seen the most wins in their careers in Cardinal history as Louisville routed No. 19 Connecticut 81-48 on Saturday at the KFC...
- Posted March 8, 2014
- Louisville routs USF
By Noah Allison The twelfth ranked University of Louisville men’s basketball team rolled over USF 86-47 Wednesday night at the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida stretching their conference winning streak to four games. Once again, U of...
- Posted January 23, 2014
- Louisville falls to Memphis
By Noah Allison Rekindling a conference rivalry of old, the Louisville Cardinals played host to the Memphis Tigers on Thursday night. Memphis won 73-67, putting their overall record at 11-3, and putting Louisville’s at 13-3. The third...
- Posted January 10, 2014
- People who make things happen: U of L hosts Relay for Life
By Maggie Cunningham– Every year, more than 40 million people all over the world participate in the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. On Friday, April 13, 55 fundraising teams of students at the University of Louisville...
- Posted April 16, 2013
- Unbreakable: Louisville’s Inspired 2013 Championship Run
In celebration of the University of Louisville’s NCAA Championship victory over the University of Michigan, The Louisville Cardinal, the independent student newspaper, is proud to announce the publication of “Unbreakable: Louisville’s Inspired 2013 Championship Run,” an instant...
- Posted April 10, 2013