- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
All posts tagged "Louisville women’s basketball"
- Offseason questions for women’s basketball
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville women’s basketball team reached the second round of the NCAA tournament after finishing the regular season 15-1 in the ACC. The Cardinals started the season 1-4, but coach Jeff Walz...
- Posted March 29, 2016
- LIVE Blog: U of L WBB – Pitt
By Sam Draut– With one game remaining in a remarkable stretch in the ACC, Louisville hosts Pitt on Sunday in its final conference contest of the season. Head coach Jeff Walz and the 10th-ranked Cardinals are 14-1 in...
- Posted February 28, 2016
- LIVE Blog: U of L WBB vs. Virginia
By Sam Draut– After playing its final non-conference game of the regular season, Louisville closes out its final four games in the ACC starting on Thursday against Virginia. The Cardinals have won 17 of their past 18...
- Posted February 18, 2016
- Women’s basketball outlasts USF 67-50
By Sam Draut– It wasn’t the start Louisville wanted on its nationally televised game against 22nd-ranked South Florida, but a strong second half performance earned the Cardinals another win over a ranked team. Myisha Hines-Allen finished with...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- LIVE Blog: U of L vs. Notre Dame
By Sam Draut– Final- Notre Dame defeats Louisville 66-61. Hines-Allen scores 16 points and Moore adds 12. 27.8 seconds left- Notre Dame leads Louisville 64-61. Jackson hits a three-pointer from the wing, Walz calls a timeout. 1:01...
- Posted February 7, 2016
- Cortnee Walton’s rebounding is a “sixth sense”
By Sam Draut– The scoring column has stayed relatively consistent game after game as Louisville rides 15 consecutive wins into Sunday’s contest against third-ranked Notre Dame. Myisha Hines-Allen, Mariya Moore and Asia Durr are the three leading scorers for...
- Posted February 7, 2016
- Cards throttle Clemson for 13th straight win
By Sam Draut– Playing in its second of three games over a seven day span, Louisville dominated Clemson 75-33 for its 13th-consecutive win on Thursday. Briahanna Jackson led the Cardinals with 13 points and Asia Durr added...
- Posted January 28, 2016
- Gritty win moves Cards to 3-0 in ACC
By Sam Draut– Coach Jeff Walz thinks 3-0 in the ACC isn’t where most people expected Louisville to be after its slow start in November, but the Cardinals (11-5) remained undefeated in conference play with a 56-45 win over...
- Posted January 7, 2016
- Moore leads Louisville to win over No. 15 Florida State
By Sam Draut– It’s a new year, and it’s a new season for the Louisville women’s basketball team. Coach Jeff Walz and his young roster struggled in the early portion of the non-conference schedule, dropping to 1-4...
- Posted January 1, 2016
- Moore and Hines-Allen lead Cardinals to fifth straight win
By Sam Draut- Mariya Moore sees the floor better than any player Jeff Walz has ever coached, and she found fellow sophomore Myisha Hines-Allen early and often during Louisville’s 88-66 win over UT-Martin on Monday at the KFC...
- Posted December 28, 2015