- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
All posts tagged "head coach"
- Bobby Petrino back at the helm
By Annie Moore— Former University of Louisville Head Coach Bobby Petrino is taking back the reins of the football program. Petrino was offered the position Wednesday, and his appointment was announced at a press conference and fan reception...
- Posted January 8, 2014
- UofL safeguards thriving football legacy by retaining Strong for another seven years
By Sam Draut– This Wednesday, the University of Louisville announced that a new contract had been established between the university and the football program’s head coach, Charlie Strong. This new contract maintains that Strong will remain...
- Posted January 31, 2013