- Kempf-Leonard looks to ‘blast internal silos’ in A&S state of the college address
- Louisville defeats FIU 34-3
- Women’s soccer opens ACC play with 1-0 win over Syracuse
- No sweat? Campus activists seek to ensure international worker’s rights
- The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
- McConnell Center celebrates Constitution day
- Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
- Darrell Griffith teams up with Healthy Hoops for asthma awareness
- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
All posts tagged "grove"
The Grove receives Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, will be reinspected in October
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept. 9, which was last Tuesday. A Certificate of Occupancy is a document issued by Metro government that allows people the right...
- Posted September 14, 2014
The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
By Jacob M. Abrahamson Angry parents and students packed into the lobby of The Grove for a town hall meeting to address questions and concerns surrounding the delayed completion of the building. At the meeting, Angel Herrera,...
- Posted August 25, 2014
#GroveWatch: Move-in is tomorrow. Will it be done in time?
It was an ambitious timeline from the beginning. The Grove, a $40 million, 250-unit affiliated housing development is largely completed, but large portions remain unfinished. Much of the furniture intended for student rooms remains unplaced and wrapped...
- Posted August 22, 2014
#GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
The Grove, U of L’s newest affiliated housing project, is slated for completion by move-in on Aug. 23. Many students have already signed leases — without seeing the completed property. The Cardinal will be taking pictures over...
- Posted August 11, 2014