- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
All posts tagged "grove"
Are student apartments secure?
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a constant concern at the university. Yet, over spring break, numerous crimes, including property damage, criminal mischief, harassment and robbery, occurred. According...
- Posted April 10, 2015
U of L Housing faces changes as university grows
Brace yourself for changes if you live on campus. As campus continues to grow, U of L Housing continues to adapt to the changes. Students, this semester, have seen new, off-campus affiliated properties and on-campus housing policies....
- Posted November 5, 2014
The Grove receives Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, will be reinspected in October
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept. 9, which was last Tuesday. A Certificate of Occupancy is a document issued by Metro government that allows people the right...
- Posted September 14, 2014
The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
By Jacob M. Abrahamson Angry parents and students packed into the lobby of The Grove for a town hall meeting to address questions and concerns surrounding the delayed completion of the building. At the meeting, Angel Herrera,...
- Posted August 25, 2014
#GroveWatch: Move-in is tomorrow. Will it be done in time?
It was an ambitious timeline from the beginning. The Grove, a $40 million, 250-unit affiliated housing development is largely completed, but large portions remain unfinished. Much of the furniture intended for student rooms remains unplaced and wrapped...
- Posted August 22, 2014
#GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
The Grove, U of L’s newest affiliated housing project, is slated for completion by move-in on Aug. 23. Many students have already signed leases — without seeing the completed property. The Cardinal will be taking pictures over...
- Posted August 11, 2014