- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
All posts tagged "grove"
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
By Olivia Krauth– Less than a year after opening, The Grove has been renamed The Arch. The change comes as the student apartment complex changes owners from Campus Crest Properties to Asset Campus Housing. General manager Brittany...
- Posted May 23, 2015
- Are student apartments secure?
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a constant concern at the university. Yet, over spring break, numerous crimes, including property damage, criminal mischief, harassment and robbery, occurred. According...
- Posted April 10, 2015
- U of L Housing faces changes as university grows
Brace yourself for changes if you live on campus. As campus continues to grow, U of L Housing continues to adapt to the changes. Students, this semester, have seen new, off-campus affiliated properties and on-campus housing policies....
- Posted November 5, 2014
- The Grove receives Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, will be reinspected in October
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept. 9, which was last Tuesday. A Certificate of Occupancy is a document issued by Metro government that allows people the right...
- Posted September 14, 2014
- The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
By Jacob M. Abrahamson Angry parents and students packed into the lobby of The Grove for a town hall meeting to address questions and concerns surrounding the delayed completion of the building. At the meeting, Angel Herrera,...
- Posted August 25, 2014
- #GroveWatch: Move-in is tomorrow. Will it be done in time?
It was an ambitious timeline from the beginning. The Grove, a $40 million, 250-unit affiliated housing development is largely completed, but large portions remain unfinished. Much of the furniture intended for student rooms remains unplaced and wrapped...
- Posted August 22, 2014
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
The Grove, U of L’s newest affiliated housing project, is slated for completion by move-in on Aug. 23. Many students have already signed leases — without seeing the completed property. The Cardinal will be taking pictures over...
- Posted August 11, 2014