- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
- No. 12 women’s basketball gets an easy 68-43 victory over Boston College
- Panda Express comes to campus
All posts tagged "fire"
- Firetrucks respond to student concern
By Kyeland Jackson — A swarm of firefighters and officials converged outside of the chemistry building Monday afternoon. Four firetrucks, one ambulance and hazmat vehicle and around 20 firefighters, geared with oxygen tanks, responded to the call. The...
- Posted September 26, 2016
- School of Music fire cancels classes
By Olivia Krauth and David Cecil– : As of Friday, Feb. 13, University fire marshals had yet to receive records involving the cause of the fire, though expect to have information by this Monday. The School of Music...
- Posted February 11, 2015
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
Dorm evacuations are never the best of moments, especially when they’re at three in the morning in January. For the students of Miller Hall, however, that moment became real when a fire was spotted in the dorm’s...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- Baptist Campus Ministries building set ablaze over spring break, ‘damage was minimal’ say officials
By Will Ryan– The Baptist Community Ministry building was undergoing renovation; the building was being outfitted with a new, metal roof. On March 14, as a contractor used a metal-cutting saw to slice through a sheet of...
- Posted March 26, 2013
- Storm floods Belknap campus, sets Province ablaze [WITH PHOTOS]
By Baylee Pulliam and Rae Hodge– The Belknap campus is flooded and several student rooms at The Province are fire-damaged due to this morning’s storms. The university sent out RAVE alerts this morning cancelling morning and afternoon...
- Posted May 29, 2012