- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
All posts tagged "fire"
- Firetrucks respond to student concern
By Kyeland Jackson — A swarm of firefighters and officials converged outside of the chemistry building Monday afternoon. Four firetrucks, one ambulance and hazmat vehicle and around 20 firefighters, geared with oxygen tanks, responded to the call. The...
- Posted September 26, 2016
- School of Music fire cancels classes
By Olivia Krauth and David Cecil– : As of Friday, Feb. 13, University fire marshals had yet to receive records involving the cause of the fire, though expect to have information by this Monday. The School of Music...
- Posted February 11, 2015
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
Dorm evacuations are never the best of moments, especially when they’re at three in the morning in January. For the students of Miller Hall, however, that moment became real when a fire was spotted in the dorm’s...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- Baptist Campus Ministries building set ablaze over spring break, ‘damage was minimal’ say officials
By Will Ryan– The Baptist Community Ministry building was undergoing renovation; the building was being outfitted with a new, metal roof. On March 14, as a contractor used a metal-cutting saw to slice through a sheet of...
- Posted March 26, 2013
- Storm floods Belknap campus, sets Province ablaze [WITH PHOTOS]
By Baylee Pulliam and Rae Hodge– The Belknap campus is flooded and several student rooms at The Province are fire-damaged due to this morning’s storms. The university sent out RAVE alerts this morning cancelling morning and afternoon...
- Posted May 29, 2012