- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
All posts tagged "fire"
School of Music fire cancels classes
By Olivia Krauth and David Cecil– : As of Friday, Feb. 13, University fire marshals had yet to receive records involving the cause of the fire, though expect to have information by this Monday. The School of Music...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
Dorm evacuations are never the best of moments, especially when they’re at three in the morning in January. For the students of Miller Hall, however, that moment became real when a fire was spotted in the dorm’s...
- Posted January 26, 2015
Baptist Campus Ministries building set ablaze over spring break, ‘damage was minimal’ say officials
By Will Ryan– The Baptist Community Ministry building was undergoing renovation; the building was being outfitted with a new, metal roof. On March 14, as a contractor used a metal-cutting saw to slice through a sheet of...
- Posted March 26, 2013
Storm floods Belknap campus, sets Province ablaze [WITH PHOTOS]
By Baylee Pulliam and Rae Hodge– The Belknap campus is flooded and several student rooms at The Province are fire-damaged due to this morning’s storms. The university sent out RAVE alerts this morning cancelling morning and afternoon...
- Posted May 29, 2012