- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
All posts tagged "fire"
- Roommate sets bed ablaze near campus
By Kyeland Jackson — A university student allegedly set her roommate’s bed ablaze before being arrested Feb. 18. U of L student Christen McAllister allegedly set the fire in The Retreat apartments near campus. Wave 3 reports...
- Posted February 20, 2017
- Firetrucks respond to student concern
By Kyeland Jackson — A swarm of firefighters and officials converged outside of the chemistry building Monday afternoon. Four firetrucks, one ambulance and hazmat vehicle and around 20 firefighters, geared with oxygen tanks, responded to the call. The...
- Posted September 26, 2016
- School of Music fire cancels classes
By Olivia Krauth and David Cecil– : As of Friday, Feb. 13, University fire marshals had yet to receive records involving the cause of the fire, though expect to have information by this Monday. The School of Music...
- Posted February 11, 2015
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
Dorm evacuations are never the best of moments, especially when they’re at three in the morning in January. For the students of Miller Hall, however, that moment became real when a fire was spotted in the dorm’s...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- Baptist Campus Ministries building set ablaze over spring break, ‘damage was minimal’ say officials
By Will Ryan– The Baptist Community Ministry building was undergoing renovation; the building was being outfitted with a new, metal roof. On March 14, as a contractor used a metal-cutting saw to slice through a sheet of...
- Posted March 26, 2013
- Storm floods Belknap campus, sets Province ablaze [WITH PHOTOS]
By Baylee Pulliam and Rae Hodge– The Belknap campus is flooded and several student rooms at The Province are fire-damaged due to this morning’s storms. The university sent out RAVE alerts this morning cancelling morning and afternoon...
- Posted May 29, 2012