- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Governor names new U of L trustees
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
- Helpful tips on starting the semester off right
- Nation prepares for Inauguration Day
All posts tagged "275"
- Do’s and don’t’s from tailgating veterans
By Taylor Schafer– The start of a new school year brings about exciting events, but one of the most thrilling of them all is football season – most importantly, tailgating. This can be a scary time for...
- Posted August 23, 2015
- Documentary sparks conversation about industrial hemp
By Lubna Hindi– A screening of the pro-hemp documentary “Bringing It Home” allowed campus to discuss the legalization of industrial hemp and its potential impacts. Linda Booker, director and producer of the documentary, attending the screening on...
- Posted April 1, 2014