- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
By DALEN BARLOW– Every freshman comes into college knowing that this will obviously be different...
Emily Curtsinger– Could Andrew Jackson’s time of the $20 bill be coming to a close?...
Samantha Schaefer– Sometimes the transition from high school can be difficult – especially if you’re...
More Opinion News
Floods, fires, gridlock traffic: Thanks, Obama
Nick Amon– Whether you were stuck in traffic for an extra hour...
- Posted April 14, 2015
On-campus housing unappealing to some
Aaron Hartley– As a full-time student and commuter to U of L, like...
- Posted April 9, 2015
Seniors gear up for final stretch
Raquel Wolter– So it’s after Spring Break. All of the partying, questionable decisions,...
- Posted April 8, 2015
Class scheduling: a major headache for students
Nick Amon– As spring creeps its way into our wardrobe choices in the morning...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Do taboo topics stifle students’ voices?
By Nick Amon– College: a place where voices are found yet simultaneously challenged. A...
- Posted April 2, 2015
How the ‘L Trail’ fails: A look into what really sparked the construction
By Nick Amon– In recent years here at U of L, safety has...
- Posted April 1, 2015
Opinion: Greeks are worried about the wrong issue in the wake of nationally publicized racism incident
We’ve watched the video, heard the chants and probably (hopefully) decided that yes, those...
- Posted March 24, 2015