- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
By Nick Amon– **Update, 7/14, 6:30 p.m.** It was initially understood that President James Ramsey did...
By Kyeland Jackson — Governor Matt Bevin’s new board of trustees draws criticism from all angles....
By Kyeland Jackson — Since Governor Matt Bevin dissolved the former board of trustees and appointed his...
More Opinion News
- Ramsey’s “resignation” distracts from bigger picture
By Nick Amon– This past Friday Gov. Matt Bevin made the swift announcement that...
- Posted June 21, 2016
- Pride and president
By Kyeland Jackson — It happens less often than it should, but the university...
- Posted June 3, 2016
- A “yuge” narrative: My first political rally
By Kyeland Jackson — Suddenly, just as we were about to settle for a...
- Posted May 5, 2016
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
By Sam Draut– I’ll preface all this by saying I’m white and privileged. I...
- Posted May 2, 2016
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
By Olivia Krauth– Three semesters and 43 issues later, my term as the Cardinal’s...
- Posted April 18, 2016
- Meet the incoming staff of The Louisville Cardinal
Kyeland Jackson, Editor-in-Chief @kyelandj Major: Masters in communication Why should someone work for TLC? It’s...
- Posted April 17, 2016
- Anti-LGBT bills move southern states backwards
By Bethany Stacy– Last summer, the United States made a huge stride toward equality...
- Posted April 13, 2016