- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
- Lawyer’s report discredits former Vice President for Human Resources
- Strong-armed robbery near campus sends one student to hospital
- Dahlia dives into American culture
- Louisville falls to Duke 63-52
President Barack Obama delivered the State of the Union address on Tuesday, Jan. 20 to a...
This Editorial represents the views of the editorial staff at The Louisville Cardinal On January...
Samantha Schaefer- Each day, the world is changing, creating a new world of its own,...
More Opinion News
Another year, another forgotten resolution
Chris Stephens- New Year’s resolutions have evolved over time and have become a fixture...
- Posted January 20, 2015
‘The Interview:’ The movie that wasn’t supposed to happen
Nick Amon- This past summer Sony Pictures Entertainment promised the public they would...
- Posted January 13, 2015
Letter to the editor: Meet the professor
Dear Editor, Regarding the article “Meet the Professor: Charles Koch Wants to Rewrite Your...
- Posted December 21, 2014
Op-Ed: University makes progress despite budget challenges
By James Ramsey, U of L President: Despite imposing financial challenges, the University continues...
- Posted December 4, 2014
Why one student braves the conditions for Black Friday
By David Cissell– As shoppers, we all love getting items for a great price....
- Posted November 28, 2014
Giving thanks: one student reflects on the holiday
By Chris Stephens– Thanksgiving was created from English traditions from back around the Protestant...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Immigration reform raises tension in the Capitol
By Nick Amon– The immigration advocacy group United We Dream lurked around the capitol...
- Posted November 24, 2014