- Acting law dean chosen to replace Duncan
- Women’s golf headed to NCAA Regionals for fourth straight year
- Men’s tennis takes down Notre Dame for ACC tournament win
- Crawford named next law school dean
- John Schnatter resigns from athletics board
- Louisville eats: The best restaurants in the city
- Women’s tennis advances in ACC Championships
- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
Reviews & Previews
By Shelby Brown– U of L students’ hectic year was marked by activism. From die-ins to marches,...
By Aaron Hartley– Kendrick Lamar’s latest record begins with his death. The opener, “BLOOD” features Lamar...
By Briana Williams– There are few films that truly change the landscape of the movie industry....
More Reviews & Previews News
- Panic! At The Disco panics KFC Yum! Center in best way
By Olivia Krauth– I’ll be the first to admit my middle school musical tastes...
- Posted April 9, 2017
- Mastodon’s “Emperor of Sand” is a collection of uninspired retreads
By Aaron Hartley– Mastodon have been at the forefront of prog metal for most...
- Posted April 3, 2017
- With “More Life,” Drake offers up more of the same
By Aaron Hartley– Listeners know what to expect from Drake at this point. If...
- Posted March 27, 2017
- Kid Cudi’s “Passion” deserves more praise
By Roya Fathalizadeh– Kid Cudi released his sixth studio album “Passion, Pain, and Demon...
- Posted March 24, 2017
- Ryan Adams’ “Prisoner” a mixed bag of sadness
By Aaron Hartley– Ryan Adams is the definition of a prolific musician. Since leaving...
- Posted March 23, 2017
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
By Briana Williams– Admittedly, I was nervous to see the new “Beauty and the...
- Posted March 21, 2017
- Ed Sheeran creates poetic masterpiece in ‘÷’
By Briana Williams– Ed Sheeran is known for creating romantic ballads with dense lyrics...
- Posted March 20, 2017