- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General Asks Students to Fight Sexual Assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
- Mariya Moore leads women’s basketball to Sweet 16
Reviews & Previews
By Aaron Hartley– Ryan Adams is the definition of a prolific musician. Since leaving the alternative...
By Roya Fathalizadeh– Kid Cudi released his sixth studio album “Passion, Pain, and Demon Slayin’” on...
By Briana Williams– Admittedly, I was nervous to see the new “Beauty and the Beast” recreation...
More Reviews & Previews News
- Ed Sheeran creates poetic masterpiece in ‘÷’
By Briana Williams– Ed Sheeran is known for creating romantic ballads with dense lyrics...
- Posted March 20, 2017
- Twenty One Pilots tears hearts in Louisville
By Briana Williams– Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun are men of many talents and...
- Posted March 6, 2017
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
By Kyeland Jackson — In Jordan Peele’s directorial debut, “Get Out” ably thrills, keeping...
- Posted February 24, 2017
- French culture comes to life at Floyd Theater
By Silvana Hill– The Student Activities Board continued its French film tradition on Feb....
- Posted February 22, 2017
- Sampha’s “Process” is a gorgeous, impressive debut
By Aaron Hartley– Debuts can be tricky. More often than not, artists can struggle...
- Posted February 21, 2017
- The Cardinal’s February Netflix picks
By Dustin Massengill– Whether you are overcoming the single blues, or just need one...
- Posted February 17, 2017
- Migos’ ‘Culture’ is a conduit for bangers
By Aaron Hartley– Trap may be the most divisive genre in mainstream music in...
- Posted February 11, 2017