- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
- Speed Art Museum cleared after bomb dog search
All posts tagged "recruiting"
Recruiting Update: 2016 class filling up
By Dalton Ray– Don’t look now, but the class of 2016 football recruiting class is almost complete. As of Oct. 14, the Cardinals have 21 commits. Last year the 2015 class consisted of 25 recruits, and it...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Men’s basketball gains three commits over summer
By Alex Thomas– It was a busy summer for Rick Pitino as he and the rest of the Cardinal coaching staff hit the recruiting trail hard, securing three top prospects from the class of 2015. The first...
- Posted August 30, 2014
Tall recruiting class comes in with big responsibilities
By Sam Draut Three of Louisville’s incoming freshman participated in the 41st Derby Festival Basketball Classic at Freedom Hall. Quentin Snider, a local prospect from Ballard High School was named MVP after leading his team with nine...
- Posted April 21, 2014
Will recruiting allegations impact U of L?
By Andrew Haddad– Everyone who follows college football witnessed the downfall of one, possibly two, great college football powers of the last decade this summer. Shouldering much of the unwanted spotlight is the University of Miami Hurricanes....
- Posted September 14, 2011