- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
All posts tagged "recruiting"
- The term ‘self-imposed’ has become a U of L norm
By Christopher Acree– This doesn’t happen often, but I think I might actually have changed my mind about something. While it may very well be blasphemous, I realized I like self-imposed bans. I mean how awesome would...
- Posted April 8, 2016
- Recruiting Update: 2016 class filling up
By Dalton Ray– Don’t look now, but the class of 2016 football recruiting class is almost complete. As of Oct. 14, the Cardinals have 21 commits. Last year the 2015 class consisted of 25 recruits, and it...
- Posted October 14, 2015
- Men’s basketball gains three commits over summer
By Alex Thomas– It was a busy summer for Rick Pitino as he and the rest of the Cardinal coaching staff hit the recruiting trail hard, securing three top prospects from the class of 2015. The first...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- Tall recruiting class comes in with big responsibilities
By Sam Draut Three of Louisville’s incoming freshman participated in the 41st Derby Festival Basketball Classic at Freedom Hall. Quentin Snider, a local prospect from Ballard High School was named MVP after leading his team with nine...
- Posted April 21, 2014
- Will recruiting allegations impact U of L?
By Andrew Haddad– Everyone who follows college football witnessed the downfall of one, possibly two, great college football powers of the last decade this summer. Shouldering much of the unwanted spotlight is the University of Miami Hurricanes....
- Posted September 14, 2011