- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
All posts tagged "mcreynolds"
SGA Supreme Court stays busy in lead up to election
The SGA Supreme Court has stayed busy in the past few weeks, as a lawsuit in reaction to McReynolds v. Allen was released on Jan. 28. The court, in the McReynolds decision, ruled that the Arts and Sciences council...
- Posted February 2, 2015
Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
By Brandon McReynolds– Over the past five years, despite constant budget cuts, I have seen the University of Louisville grow in an almost unprecedented fashion. Sadly the cost of the cost of campus growth has been pushed...
- Posted July 14, 2014
SGA elections to be uncontested
By Simon Isham– For the first time in the U of L Student Government Association’s history, the winners have been decided before the voting has even started. Only one candidate campaigned for each of the 14 available...
- Posted January 28, 2014