- SGA election ballots clog under new system
- The Cardinal endorses Vishnu Tirumala for SGA President
- International Roundtable starts conversations over dinner
- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
All posts tagged "mcreynolds"
- SGA Supreme Court stays busy in lead up to election
The SGA Supreme Court has stayed busy in the past few weeks, as a lawsuit in reaction to McReynolds v. Allen was released on Jan. 28. The court, in the McReynolds decision, ruled that the Arts and Sciences council...
- Posted February 2, 2015
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
By Brandon McReynolds– Over the past five years, despite constant budget cuts, I have seen the University of Louisville grow in an almost unprecedented fashion. Sadly the cost of the cost of campus growth has been pushed...
- Posted July 14, 2014
- SGA elections to be uncontested
By Simon Isham– For the first time in the U of L Student Government Association’s history, the winners have been decided before the voting has even started. Only one candidate campaigned for each of the 14 available...
- Posted January 28, 2014