- U of L Board of Trustees approves SAC renovations proposal
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
All posts tagged "Marianna Michael"
Ramsey runs the numbers on state cuts, 12-13 budget
By Marianna Michael– On April 19, 2012 the Floyd Theatre was filled with about 100 faculty, staff and students attending President James Ramsey’s budget forum. This was a forum in which President Ramsey discussed the budget in...
- Posted April 24, 2012
Resident life woes
By Marianna Michael– Dorm life is something every kid has pictured since watching Boy Meets World. It’s painted as a place to grow up, make friends, and have fun. University of Louisville Properties offers all this and...
- Posted April 4, 2012
RecycleMania diagnosed in U of L Cards
By Marianna Michael– RecycleMania, an eight-week event in which colleges and universities compete to find out who can recycle the most items, is underway at the University of Louisville. The competition, which began on Feb. 5 will...
- Posted March 6, 2012
Cardinal Politics: Campaigning gone wrong
By Marianna Michael– Politics should not be defined as an act anymore — it is an art form. The art of politicking has evolved from organized debates to today’s vicious slandering. As if this were not enough,...
- Posted February 14, 2012
Relationships for dummies
By Nathan Gardner, Marianna Michael, Caitlin Crenshaw and Anna Meany– To women: Rule 1: Stop playing mind games. We aren’t psychic. If you want something, tell us. Don’t say, “Oh, I don’t really care if we see...
- Posted February 14, 2012
Cardinal Politics: Hot topics, The war on drugs
By Marianna Michael– America’s war on drugs has been at the forefront of political and social debate for years and is becoming more prominent as pushers for marijuana legalization gain attention. Although its historical popularity can’t be...
- Posted February 7, 2012
The latest campus inconvenience: Closed facilities wreak havoc during study time
By: Marianna Michael– For most college students, Saturday is a day of rest and relaxation. That is, if you have not procrastinated all week. Since this is generally not the case, Saturday is better known as catch-up...
- Posted January 31, 2012