- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
All posts tagged "Kony 2012"
- Followers of ‘Stop Kony’ lose motivation
By Michelle Eigenheer– Two months after the Kony 2012 video went viral, the hype has died and Twitter feeds have since calmed down. Why is it that such a seemingly important humanitarian effort only mattered to people...
- Posted April 24, 2012
- ‘Stop Kony’ video: Trending human rights groups
By Michelle Eigenheer– The non-profit organization Invisible Children returned to the activist spotlight last week when their 30-minute video, released on March 5, went viral, seeming to instantly become a huge global movement. The video raised awareness...
- Posted March 20, 2012