- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
All posts tagged "Kony 2012"
- Followers of ‘Stop Kony’ lose motivation
By Michelle Eigenheer– Two months after the Kony 2012 video went viral, the hype has died and Twitter feeds have since calmed down. Why is it that such a seemingly important humanitarian effort only mattered to people...
- Posted April 24, 2012
- ‘Stop Kony’ video: Trending human rights groups
By Michelle Eigenheer– The non-profit organization Invisible Children returned to the activist spotlight last week when their 30-minute video, released on March 5, went viral, seeming to instantly become a huge global movement. The video raised awareness...
- Posted March 20, 2012