- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
All posts tagged "Ginny Washbish"
- Diploma retrieval proves difficult for international graduates
By Ginny Washbish– Graduation day at the University of Louisville does not guarantee you a break from the stresses associated with gaining your undergraduate diploma. If you happen to be an international student, you may be boarding...
- Posted February 23, 2014
- Will the football offensive staff stay the same?
By Ginny Washbish– Only the strong will survive. Clearly that statement doesn’t apply to the current football offensive staff at the University of Louisville. Looks like you can have an impeccable resume and still be replaced. Since...
- Posted January 10, 2014
- Riding and Racing Club help raise money for breast cancer
By: Ginny Washbish If you stopped by the Red Barn last Thursday, you may have picked up some extra luck. Selling horseshoes, the Riding and Racing Club hosted a fundraiser for the organization Horses and Hope. Horses and...
- Posted November 27, 2013
- Physical Plant accused of unfairly firing employees
By: Ginny Washbish Rumors surfaced last week that the University of Louisville’s Physical Plant department was unfairly terminating their employees to cut costs. It was suggested that several employees were replaced by temps or forced to part time,...
- Posted November 25, 2013
- U of L IT department accused of baselessly firing employees
By: Ginny Washbish The UofL IT Department looks to be battling a few troubling accusations made online. Last month, a post titled “Not all L1C4 at U of L. Rampant corruption in the IT Department,” was submitted to...
- Posted November 6, 2013
- Choir changes membership requirements
By: Ginny Washbish A choir that once changed the lives of young individuals has now changed the rules of becoming a member. In the past, members of the Black Diamond Choir (BDC) consisted of U of L...
- Posted October 29, 2013
- West end problems continue with water main breaks
By: Ginny Washbish If you are having a bad day, take comfort in the fact that you don’t reside in the west end of Louisville. But if by chance you are a resident of the Parkland area,...
- Posted October 10, 2013
- Hold on to your horses: U of L has a Polo Club
By Ginny Washbish – “The University of Louisville has a polo club?” is the standard response when a student learns that the Polo Club at U of L is currently a Recognized Student Organization. The...
- Posted August 27, 2013