- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
- Attorney general sues governor over university cuts
All posts tagged "Fright Night Film Festival"
- Stuff to do when the sky is blue
By Ben Nance– Waterfront Wednesdays If you enjoy music festivals but don’t like paying for them, then check out this event which takes place every Wednesday evening in Waterfront Park. It’s located on the edge of downtown,...
- Posted May 3, 2012