- Crawford named next law school dean
- John Schnatter resigns from athletics board
- Louisville eats: The best restaurants in the city
- Women’s tennis advances in ACC Championships
- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
- Summer 2017’s top movies to see in theaters
- Jaylen Johnson will sign an agent, will not return to Louisville
- Men’s basketball lands UConn transfer
All posts tagged "Fright Night Film Festival"
- Stuff to do when the sky is blue
By Ben Nance– Waterfront Wednesdays If you enjoy music festivals but don’t like paying for them, then check out this event which takes place every Wednesday evening in Waterfront Park. It’s located on the edge of downtown,...
- Posted May 3, 2012