- Brief: SGA E-Board begins budget process
- U of L increases security on campus
- GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
- WaterStep partners with GE FirstBuild Factory and the Student Water Initiative
- Attorney for Sherry Roark Requests “Correction”
- Increased bike traffic leads to overcrowded bike racks
- TARC shuttle will go to off-campus housing
- Women’s soccer perseveres in 3-2 overtime comeback
- Men’s soccer dismantles Duke in 5-0 victory
- Realistic expectations kick in as Louisville loses in Virginia, 23-21
All posts tagged "Fright Night Film Festival"
Stuff to do when the sky is blue
By Ben Nance– Waterfront Wednesdays If you enjoy music festivals but don’t like paying for them, then check out this event which takes place every Wednesday evening in Waterfront Park. It’s located on the edge of downtown,...
- Posted May 3, 2012