- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
- Ramsey bids for continued foundation role
- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
All posts tagged "Council on Postsecondary Education"
- Tuition talk: who determines the college price tag
By Rae Chaney — Be prepared to see the price of tuition increase for the 2015-2016 school year. University President James Ramsey confirmed on Thursday that U of L plans increase tuition by three percent. One day...
- Posted April 2, 2015
- U of L Board of Trustees approves 6% tuition increase
By Rae Hodge– The University of Louisville Board of Trustees voted unanimously on Thursday to approve a 6 percent tuition increase for undergraduate students, beginning in the fall semester. This marks the twelfth consecutive year of tuition...
- Posted May 10, 2012