- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersectional identities
- Attorney General Asks Students to Fight Sexual Assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
- Mariya Moore leads women’s basketball to Sweet 16
- Ed Sheeran creates poetic masterpiece in ‘÷’
- Student killed at gallery shootout
All posts tagged "Council on Postsecondary Education"
- SACS: U of L possibly violating three more accrediting standards
By Kyeland Jackson — U of L’s accrediting body said the university may have violated three more accreditation standards in a Jan. 27 letter released Feb. 3. Interim President Greg Postel said U of L sent the...
- Posted February 3, 2017
- U of L interim president: university on “right path” towards re-accreditation
By Kyeland Jackson — Interim President Greg Postel says the university may be on the right path of retaining accreditation. Postel, appointed by the U of L’s Board of Trustees Jan. 21, met with Council on Postsecondary...
- Posted February 1, 2017
- Committee approves nominations for U of L board
By Kyeland Jackson — UPDATED: 9:53 p.m. Governor Matt Bevin picked 10 new U of L trustees Jan. 13, announcing their names will be released Jan. 17. Bevin’s appointments will be vetted by the state government for...
- Posted January 13, 2017
- Tuition talk: who determines the college price tag
By Rae Chaney — Be prepared to see the price of tuition increase for the 2015-2016 school year. University President James Ramsey confirmed on Thursday that U of L plans increase tuition by three percent. One day...
- Posted April 2, 2015
- U of L Board of Trustees approves 6% tuition increase
By Rae Hodge– The University of Louisville Board of Trustees voted unanimously on Thursday to approve a 6 percent tuition increase for undergraduate students, beginning in the fall semester. This marks the twelfth consecutive year of tuition...
- Posted May 10, 2012