- How much do the big dogs on campus earn?
- Students react to alleged robbery at The Arch
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
All posts tagged "Council on Postsecondary Education"
Tuition talk: who determines the college price tag
By Rae Chaney — Be prepared to see the price of tuition increase for the 2015-2016 school year. University President James Ramsey confirmed on Thursday that U of L plans increase tuition by three percent. One day...
- Posted April 2, 2015
U of L Board of Trustees approves 6% tuition increase
By Rae Hodge– The University of Louisville Board of Trustees voted unanimously on Thursday to approve a 6 percent tuition increase for undergraduate students, beginning in the fall semester. This marks the twelfth consecutive year of tuition...
- Posted May 10, 2012