- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
All posts tagged "Council on Postsecondary Education"
Tuition talk: who determines the college price tag
By Rae Chaney — Be prepared to see the price of tuition increase for the 2015-2016 school year. University President James Ramsey confirmed on Thursday that U of L plans increase tuition by three percent. One day...
- Posted April 2, 2015
U of L Board of Trustees approves 6% tuition increase
By Rae Hodge– The University of Louisville Board of Trustees voted unanimously on Thursday to approve a 6 percent tuition increase for undergraduate students, beginning in the fall semester. This marks the twelfth consecutive year of tuition...
- Posted May 10, 2012