- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
All posts tagged "569"
Recap: What is the Board of Trustees up to?
By Kaylee Ratliff– The Board of Trustees Committees met right before spring break to report their recent business. The audit, finance, academic and student affairs committees were present for a meeting on March 6. The Cardinal sat...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Louisville’s athletic facilities, second to none in Division I
By Justin Stephenson Many have heard, seen or bore witness to the avian awesomeness of U of L’s own KFC YUM! Center. And while many a glorious touchdown has been scored at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium; there...
- Posted January 27, 2014