- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
All posts tagged "569"
Recap: What is the Board of Trustees up to?
By Kaylee Ratliff– The Board of Trustees Committees met right before spring break to report their recent business. The audit, finance, academic and student affairs committees were present for a meeting on March 6. The Cardinal sat...
- Posted March 17, 2014
Louisville’s athletic facilities, second to none in Division I
By Justin Stephenson Many have heard, seen or bore witness to the avian awesomeness of U of L’s own KFC YUM! Center. And while many a glorious touchdown has been scored at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium; there...
- Posted January 27, 2014