- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
All posts tagged "383"
Students inspired by Civil Rights tour in Alabama
Fifty years after the historic March on Selma in Alabama, U of L students visited the state for an educational Civil Rights tour. On March 13, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholars and the Bayard Rustin Community...
- Posted March 24, 2015
Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014