- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
- Waka Flocka Flame ignites homecoming concert
All posts tagged "383"
- Students inspired by Civil Rights tour in Alabama
Fifty years after the historic March on Selma in Alabama, U of L students visited the state for an educational Civil Rights tour. On March 13, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholars and the Bayard Rustin Community...
- Posted March 24, 2015
- Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014