- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
All posts tagged "383"
- Students inspired by Civil Rights tour in Alabama
Fifty years after the historic March on Selma in Alabama, U of L students visited the state for an educational Civil Rights tour. On March 13, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholars and the Bayard Rustin Community...
- Posted March 24, 2015
- Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014