- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
All posts tagged "383"
- Students inspired by Civil Rights tour in Alabama
Fifty years after the historic March on Selma in Alabama, U of L students visited the state for an educational Civil Rights tour. On March 13, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholars and the Bayard Rustin Community...
- Posted March 24, 2015
- Cards defeat Manhattan in thriller
By Annie Moore The Louisville Cardinals opened NCAA Tournament play on Thursday night, when it defeated the Manhattan Jaspers 71-64 in an instant classic. After trading shots for the majority of the game, Luke Hancock stepped up...
- Posted March 21, 2014