- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
All posts tagged "1034"
- Learn the need to knows of lacrosse
By Michelle Lewis Louisville women’s lacrosse is an underappreciated sport on campus and across the community. Part of that is likely due to people simply not understanding the game and the small but growing number of high...
- Posted February 10, 2014