- Summer 2017’s top movies to see in theaters
- Jaylen Johnson will sign an agent, will not return to Louisville
- Men’s basketball lands UConn transfer
- Two more women’s basketball players to transfer
- Mariya Moore to transfer
- Police union dispute Ricky Jones’ appointment to police oversight panel
- U of L meets NCAA, expects decision and possible punishment within months
- Former U of L executives dodge federal prosecution
- Top 10 tips for incoming freshmen to know
- Kendrick Lamar’s “DAMN.” could be best album of the summer
Former U of L linebacker killed Thursday
By Kyeland Jackson —
Former U of L linebacker Abraham “Abe” Brown died Thursday, found shot to death in a car in Shively.
First reported by the Courier-Journal, Brown was one of four homicides victims on April 13.
Brown came to Louisville from Sarasota, Florida and played for the Cards from 2003-2006. He started in the 2007 Orange Bowl.
LMPD spokesperson Dwight Mitchell said the homicide unit is investigating and there are no suspects.