- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
Louisville Metro Police charged a suspect in connection to all four armed robberies near the Health Sciences Campus in July.
Andre Lewis, 24, initially faced charges of first-degree robbery, criminal mischief, possession of a handgun by a felon and giving police a false name for his involvement in the HSC shootout on July 28. Three additional charges of robbery and possession of a handgun by a felon were added Aug. 8.
Lewis allegedly attempted to rob a U of L employee the morning of July 28. Both parties then exchanged gunfire, leaving both with non-life threatening injuries. Lewis was charged after he was released from the hospital on Aug. 6.
The shootout and attempted robbery was the last in the string of armed robberies around the HSC.