- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
Louisville Metro Police charged a suspect in connection to all four armed robberies near the Health Sciences Campus in July.
Andre Lewis, 24, initially faced charges of first-degree robbery, criminal mischief, possession of a handgun by a felon and giving police a false name for his involvement in the HSC shootout on July 28. Three additional charges of robbery and possession of a handgun by a felon were added Aug. 8.
Lewis allegedly attempted to rob a U of L employee the morning of July 28. Both parties then exchanged gunfire, leaving both with non-life threatening injuries. Lewis was charged after he was released from the hospital on Aug. 6.
The shootout and attempted robbery was the last in the string of armed robberies around the HSC.