- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
- SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
- North Carolina State Sweet Sixteen Preview
- Keeping up with Cardinal athletics outside of the madness
- Students fear new crime wave
- U of L remembers Taylor Eubanks
- Cards in Action lobbies for students on Capitol Hill
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L defeats UNI to advance to Sweet 16
Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
Louisville Metro Police charged a suspect in connection to all four armed robberies near the Health Sciences Campus in July.
Andre Lewis, 24, initially faced charges of first-degree robbery, criminal mischief, possession of a handgun by a felon and giving police a false name for his involvement in the HSC shootout on July 28. Three additional charges of robbery and possession of a handgun by a felon were added Aug. 8.
Lewis allegedly attempted to rob a U of L employee the morning of July 28. Both parties then exchanged gunfire, leaving both with non-life threatening injuries. Lewis was charged after he was released from the hospital on Aug. 6.
The shootout and attempted robbery was the last in the string of armed robberies around the HSC.