- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
- New Year, New Construction
- Kempf-Leonard looks ahead to tenure as A & S Dean
- The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
- Field Hockey ready for jump to ACC, jump in competition
- Back in black, Cards prepare for Russell Athletic Bowl rematch in season opener
- Former U of L quarterback Teddy Bridgewater battles to start in NFL
- Friday night double-header set to kick off Lynn stadium era
- Lolla’s men ready for the spotlight
- Louisville Women’s Golf, 2014 preview
New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
By Simon Isham–
The U of L Board of Trustees today appointed Deborah Dietzler as the associate vice president for alumni relations. The board met today in Paducah, Ky.
Dietzler comes to U of L from the University of Georgia, where she served in various roles including executive director of alumni relations since 1997. She has been president of the Alumni Directors of the Southeastern Conference and also chaired the Council of Alumni Executives summer 2008 institute. Dietzler holds a bachelor’s degree in English from Hofstra University, a master’s in marketing from Texas A & M, and is currently pursuing a doctorate in higher education management.
“I am honored to have this opportunity and eager to get to work,” said Dietzler. “This organization has come a long way in recent years, but there is more we must do to capitalize on the opportunities in front of us. I am looking forward to engaging with the more than 140,000 alumni who are proud to call themselves Cardinals.”
Dietzler will begin her new role on July 14.