- Kyle Hornback crowned Miss Kentucky USA
- Meet your 2016 SGA candidates: school presidents and senators
- Meet your 2016 SGA candidates: Top Four
- Voter turnout crucial this election season
- The murder next door: Hearing the Stop-N-Go shooting
- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
Hard Rock Cafe unveils new menu, drinks
By Simon Isham–
When it’s not Thirsty Thursday, Faded Friday or Smashed Saturday, there are — believe it or not — other things to do on Fourth Street Live!
While many of the dining establishments at the nightlife hotspot have bitten the dust in recent months, others are still kicking. Hard Rock Cafe this evening revealed the new selection of foods and beverages that will await hungry — and thirsty — Cards when they return from summer vacation.
This event marked the first time since the restaurant’s 2004 opening that it has changed its menu. 30 food and drink offerings were added. The changes have been going live in restaurants across the globe since March, but they have arrived in Louisville this week.
Check out the new menu or the photo gallery below to see some of the new offerings in action:
Photos by Jai Husband / The Louisville Cardinal