- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
- Brief: Ramsey offered to resign
- U of L student, TLC writer dies
- Brief: Doug Cobb backs out of trustee appointment
Brief: Reports of gunshots heard near The Province
By Olivia Krauth–
Police are currently looking into reports of gunshots near The Province.
Residents of the student apartment complex report hearing three gunshots coming from an alley behind the complex around 10 p.m. Thursday night.
“It was kind of out of the ordinary,” said one U of L student, who claims to have heard the gunshots through his open window. “You could hear the brass (shell casings) actually fall and hit the concrete, so you knew it had to be close.”
This story will be updated if more information becomes available.