- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- The voter drain – do Millennials feel like their voice matters?
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
Brief: Reports of gunshots heard near The Province
By Olivia Krauth–
Police are currently looking into reports of gunshots near The Province.
Residents of the student apartment complex report hearing three gunshots coming from an alley behind the complex around 10 p.m. Thursday night.
“It was kind of out of the ordinary,” said one U of L student, who claims to have heard the gunshots through his open window. “You could hear the brass (shell casings) actually fall and hit the concrete, so you knew it had to be close.”
This story will be updated if more information becomes available.