- Brief: Attorney sues to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
Brief: U of L COB Dean steps down
By Jacob Abrahamson-
Dean of U of L’s College of Business, Carolyn Callahan, announced that she would step down from her position effective June 1 due to “personal and family reasons.”
Callahan and university officials did not elaborate on the exact circumstances of the departure, which comes less than a year after she took the job.
She will remain a professor of accounting and has been offered a position as associate provost upon her return to the university.
It is unknown at this time who Provost Shirley Willihnganz is expected to name as interim dean.
This is a developing story. More updates will be published as they become available.