- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
Brief: U of L COB Dean steps down
By Jacob Abrahamson-
Dean of U of L’s College of Business, Carolyn Callahan, announced that she would step down from her position effective June 1 due to “personal and family reasons.”
Callahan and university officials did not elaborate on the exact circumstances of the departure, which comes less than a year after she took the job.
She will remain a professor of accounting and has been offered a position as associate provost upon her return to the university.
It is unknown at this time who Provost Shirley Willihnganz is expected to name as interim dean.
This is a developing story. More updates will be published as they become available.