- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
Brief: U of L COB Dean steps down
By Jacob Abrahamson-
Dean of U of L’s College of Business, Carolyn Callahan, announced that she would step down from her position effective June 1 due to “personal and family reasons.”
Callahan and university officials did not elaborate on the exact circumstances of the departure, which comes less than a year after she took the job.
She will remain a professor of accounting and has been offered a position as associate provost upon her return to the university.
It is unknown at this time who Provost Shirley Willihnganz is expected to name as interim dean.
This is a developing story. More updates will be published as they become available.