- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
Brief: U of L COB Dean steps down
By Jacob Abrahamson-
Dean of U of L’s College of Business, Carolyn Callahan, announced that she would step down from her position effective June 1 due to “personal and family reasons.”
Callahan and university officials did not elaborate on the exact circumstances of the departure, which comes less than a year after she took the job.
She will remain a professor of accounting and has been offered a position as associate provost upon her return to the university.
It is unknown at this time who Provost Shirley Willihnganz is expected to name as interim dean.
This is a developing story. More updates will be published as they become available.