- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
- The Weeknd’s “Starboy” faintly shines
Brief: U of L COB Dean steps down
By Jacob Abrahamson-
Dean of U of L’s College of Business, Carolyn Callahan, announced that she would step down from her position effective June 1 due to “personal and family reasons.”
Callahan and university officials did not elaborate on the exact circumstances of the departure, which comes less than a year after she took the job.
She will remain a professor of accounting and has been offered a position as associate provost upon her return to the university.
It is unknown at this time who Provost Shirley Willihnganz is expected to name as interim dean.
This is a developing story. More updates will be published as they become available.