- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
- Brief: Interim president will speak to press
- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
#WEWUofL: Week sets out to empower women on campus
By Regina Deveary–
Women across campus were empowered last week as Women’s Empowerment Week was celebrated by the Student Activities Board. Using white boards, U of L students and faculty were able to tell us why they believe women’s empowerment matters.
Blank white boards were found around campus at the beginning of the week, but they did not stay blank for long. All week, students and faculty were encouraged to write down why they believe in women’s empowerment on these white boards. After writing a reason on the white board, faculty or students are asked to take a picture with this message and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #WEWUofL.
Check out a few of the messages here, and find more using #WEWUofL on social media.
Photo by Sasha Perez / The Louisville Cardinal.