- New residence hall coming to campus
- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
All posts tagged "Madison Weakley"
UC Riverside students propose alternative tuition repayment plan
By Baylee Pulliam– Madison Weakley graduated from the University of Louisville with a degree in political science, limited job prospects and $16,500 in student loans. “It’s tough,” said Weakley, who plans on taking a second job to...
- Posted February 14, 2012