- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
All posts tagged "Madison Weakley"
UC Riverside students propose alternative tuition repayment plan
By Baylee Pulliam– Madison Weakley graduated from the University of Louisville with a degree in political science, limited job prospects and $16,500 in student loans. “It’s tough,” said Weakley, who plans on taking a second job to...
- Posted February 14, 2012