- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
All posts tagged "layoffs"
President Ramsey announces layoffs at U of L
by Rae Hodge– University of Louisville President James Ramsey has announced the coming layoff of 10 to 15 employees of the university, citing a 6.4 percent cut in state-wide higher education funding as the cause....
- Posted June 7, 2012