- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
All posts tagged "layoffs"
President Ramsey announces layoffs at U of L
by Rae Hodge– University of Louisville President James Ramsey has announced the coming layoff of 10 to 15 employees of the university, citing a 6.4 percent cut in state-wide higher education funding as the cause....
- Posted June 7, 2012