- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
- Brief: U of L renaming research building
- U of L releases audit results to public
- University of Louisville officially joins Atlantic Coast Conference
All posts tagged "layoffs"
President Ramsey announces layoffs at U of L
by Rae Hodge– University of Louisville President James Ramsey has announced the coming layoff of 10 to 15 employees of the university, citing a 6.4 percent cut in state-wide higher education funding as the cause....
- Posted June 7, 2012