- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Professor reflects on racial equality progress
By Lubna Hindi– Matthew Whitaker spoke on progress in racial equality this past Thursday as part of the on-going Project Progress. Whitaker, director of the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University,...
- Posted January 28, 2014
U of L swimmers dive in at SMU Classic
Video by Thomas Dahlia
- Posted January 23, 2014
Dood Gaming: What’s your favorite video game?
Video by David Green, Chaz Embry, Kyeland Jackson and Clinton Mcintosh
- Posted September 20, 2013
Intoxicated underage student walked into campus J. Gumbo’s, restaurant forced to take action
A student who was already inebriated recently walked into the J. Gumbo’s near campus on the restaurant’s popular Karaoke Night. The restaurant’s owner called the police, who for the rest of the night kept students who were...
- Posted September 13, 2013
Cards Survive Zombie Walk
By Daryl Foust — The world’s largest walk of the so called ‘living dead’ that doesn’t take place on a movie set is right here in Louisville, Ky. Thousands of people flood the Highlands sporting just a...
- Posted August 31, 2013
Brandon Dunn has a shoe fetish
Video by Elijah McKenzie, Alex Novack and Brandon Dunn U of L defensive tackle, number 92, Brandon Dunn, dishes on his extensive shoe collection in this new video. He said his father got him started with his...
- Posted July 24, 2013
Exclusive: The Louisville Cardinal talks to Mayor Greg Fischer about higher education
Interview by Regina Deveary–
- Posted July 15, 2013