- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- Professor reflects on racial equality progress
By Lubna Hindi– Matthew Whitaker spoke on progress in racial equality this past Thursday as part of the on-going Project Progress. Whitaker, director of the Center for the Study of Race and Democracy at Arizona State University,...
- Posted January 28, 2014
- U of L swimmers dive in at SMU Classic
Video by Thomas Dahlia
- Posted January 23, 2014
- Dood Gaming: What’s your favorite video game?
Video by David Green, Chaz Embry, Kyeland Jackson and Clinton Mcintosh
- Posted September 20, 2013
- Intoxicated underage student walked into campus J. Gumbo’s, restaurant forced to take action
A student who was already inebriated recently walked into the J. Gumbo’s near campus on the restaurant’s popular Karaoke Night. The restaurant’s owner called the police, who for the rest of the night kept students who were...
- Posted September 13, 2013
- Cards Survive Zombie Walk
By Daryl Foust — The world’s largest walk of the so called ‘living dead’ that doesn’t take place on a movie set is right here in Louisville, Ky. Thousands of people flood the Highlands sporting just a...
- Posted August 31, 2013
- Brandon Dunn has a shoe fetish
Video by Elijah McKenzie, Alex Novack and Brandon Dunn U of L defensive tackle, number 92, Brandon Dunn, dishes on his extensive shoe collection in this new video. He said his father got him started with his...
- Posted July 24, 2013
- Exclusive: The Louisville Cardinal talks to Mayor Greg Fischer about higher education
Interview by Regina Deveary–
- Posted July 15, 2013