- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
- Brief: Interim president will speak to press
- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
All posts tagged "women’s tennis"
- Olivia Boesing and Jessie Paul look to lead women’s tennis
By Dalton Ray– Last season wasn’t the most memorable for the women’s tennis team. In their first year in one of the nation’s hardest conferences, the team had only one senior, and most of the playing roster...
- Posted January 16, 2016
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
By Dalton Ray– The Louisville women’s tennis team has finally let its tough schedule set in on them. After starting the year 9-1, the Cards have dropped 12 of their last 14 matches and fell to 11-13...
- Posted April 13, 2015
- Young Cards show potential as they enter ACC play
By Noah Allison– Mark Beckham’s young women’s tennis team continues to impress. With a current 9-5 record, even in defeat, the Cardinals can gauge themselves against the top competition in the country. This past week they played...
- Posted February 24, 2015
- Tennis: women defeat Cincinnati,men fall to UC
By Dalton Ray The number 28 North Carolina Tar Heels defeated the University of Louisville men’s tennis team by a score of 4-1 Wednesday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. The Cards had early momentum in the match...
- Posted February 10, 2014
- Sports Briefs 4.10.12
Football – The University of Louisville football team hosted its final scrimmage leading up to the Red and White game on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 1 p.m. – The rigorous scrimmage lasted two hours in preparation of...
- Posted April 10, 2012
- Cardinals take play to the next level with 7-0 Furman sweep
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville Cardinals’ women’s tennis team completed their three-game home stand on Saturday afternoon with a 7-0 sweep over Furman University. The Cardinals opened the match by claiming the doubles point with...
- Posted February 14, 2012
- Women’s tennis remains undefeated at home
By Aaron Williams– After suffering two losses on the road to the University of Arkansas and Stephen F. Austin State University, the University of Louisville women’s tennis team returned home on the afternoon of Saturday, Jan. 28...
- Posted January 31, 2012