- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
All posts tagged "women’s tennis"
Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
By Dalton Ray– The Louisville women’s tennis team has finally let its tough schedule set in on them. After starting the year 9-1, the Cards have dropped 12 of their last 14 matches and fell to 11-13...
- Posted April 13, 2015
Young Cards show potential as they enter ACC play
By Noah Allison– Mark Beckham’s young women’s tennis team continues to impress. With a current 9-5 record, even in defeat, the Cardinals can gauge themselves against the top competition in the country. This past week they played...
- Posted February 24, 2015
Tennis: women defeat Cincinnati,men fall to UC
By Dalton Ray The number 28 North Carolina Tar Heels defeated the University of Louisville men’s tennis team by a score of 4-1 Wednesday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. The Cards had early momentum in the match...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Sports Briefs 4.10.12
Football – The University of Louisville football team hosted its final scrimmage leading up to the Red and White game on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 1 p.m. – The rigorous scrimmage lasted two hours in preparation of...
- Posted April 10, 2012
Cardinals take play to the next level with 7-0 Furman sweep
By Aaron Williams– The University of Louisville Cardinals’ women’s tennis team completed their three-game home stand on Saturday afternoon with a 7-0 sweep over Furman University. The Cardinals opened the match by claiming the doubles point with...
- Posted February 14, 2012
Women’s tennis remains undefeated at home
By Aaron Williams– After suffering two losses on the road to the University of Arkansas and Stephen F. Austin State University, the University of Louisville women’s tennis team returned home on the afternoon of Saturday, Jan. 28...
- Posted January 31, 2012