- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "women’s soccer"
- Women’s soccer shows promise near end of season
By Jordan Shim– The women’s team improved greatly from last season, but the ultimate goal may not be reached this year. However, success from this year will easly roll over into 2017 and this season serves as...
- Posted October 10, 2016
- After a year away, Casey Whitfield gets to play her senior year
By Sam Draut– Everything was in place for goal-scoring forward Casey Whitfield to finish off her career with a fine senior season in 2014, but a torn Achilles heel forced her to redshirt and put her final...
- Posted September 29, 2015
- Women’s soccer suffers unsettling 2-1 defeat to Miami (OH)
By Brad Hoff The Louisville Cardinals’ women’s soccer team fell to Miami (Ohio) 2-1. This dropped U of L to 2-3-0 on the season. The Cards held the Redhawks scoreless until they were able to score in...
- Posted September 8, 2014
- Women’s soccer falls to UK, 2-0
By Derek Brightwell The Louisville Cardinals women’s soccer team fell to 2-2-0 on the season with a 2-0 loss at the hands of bitter rival Kentucky who improved to 4-1-0. The game went to the half scoreless,...
- Posted September 6, 2014
- Chatham DeProspo’s historic goal lifts women 1-0 over Ole Miss
By Noah Allison Freshman mid-fielder Chatham DeProspo’s goal in the 56th minute against Ole Miss was more than just the game winner. It was more than the historic first goal in the grandiose Lynn Stadium. It was...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- Women’s soccer season recap
By Justin Stephenson Coming out of their first and only year of AAC play better off than they started, the Lady Cards, 12-5-1, 8-1-0 in AAC, might not be rulers of the roost, but they certainly will...
- Posted December 3, 2013
- Women’s soccer falls to Illinois State
By Noah Allison The University of Louisville’s women’s soccer team season came to an end Saturday afternoon when they lost to Illinois State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Following a 1-1 regulation and a...
- Posted November 19, 2013
- Euro Cup and National Women’s Soccer League enthrall women’s soccer fans
By Val Servino– The Euro Cup enthralled soccer fans across the world this past summer when Spain claimed victory, making them the only team to earn gold in the World Cup and consecutive Euro Cups. The excitement...
- Posted February 12, 2013
- Professional women’s soccer league announces name and teams
By Val Servino– Women’s soccer fans took a collective sigh of relief on Nov. 21, when U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati announced news of a new women’s league. The eight-team league, then nameless, was stated to begin...
- Posted January 31, 2013
- U of L excels in numerous fall sports
By Noah Allison– In the eyes of Card Nation, U of L is the best all around sports school in the country, fielding a competitive team in every athletic event. This past fall, U of L started...
- Posted January 16, 2013