- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
All posts tagged "West Virginia"
- Louisville baseball opens season 2-1
By Annie Moore The Cardinals baseball returned to action this weekend with a thriller in the season opener against the West Virginia Mountaineers. Louisville won in extra innings, a 7-6 triumph thanks in part to senior outfielder...
- Posted February 17, 2014
- Louisville remains in Big East: Conference prepares to recruit new schools in expansion effort
By Aaron Williams– Following speculation Wednesday, Oct. 26 on whether it would be the Cardinals of the University of Louisville or the Mountaineers of the University of West Virginia that would fill hole left in the Big...
- Posted November 1, 2011
- Cards sports roundup: volleyball, women’s soccer, football
Volleyball rises past West Virginia 3-1, falls to Pittsburgh 3-1 in Big East action The Louisville Cardinals volleyball team fell for the first time in Big East action on Sunday afternoon versus the University of Pittsburgh at...
- Posted October 26, 2011
- Get out of town…and we mean it! The Louisville Cardinal’s guide on where to go over the midterm break
By Nathan Gardner– With half the semester down, students will get to enjoy the midterm break this weekend. And with seven weeks of intense classes, homework and term paper writing, a long weekend is just what the...
- Posted October 4, 2011