- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
- The Weeknd’s “Starboy” faintly shines
- Is the 2016 football season as special as fans made it to be?
All posts tagged "UofL"
- Acapella group to rule Comstock Hall
By Madison Thompson– U of L’s acappella music group performs Nov. 22 in Comstock Hall at the School of Music. Cardinal Rule will sing songs from Leona Lewis, MNEK and Zara Larsson. Bulldog Beats is also in...
- Posted November 20, 2016
- Changes possible for general education requirements
By Jerad Godsave– Faculty from the College of Arts and Sciences met Friday to deliberate about the future of Cardinal Core. The Faculty Assembly solicited a Q&A and discussion among members of the General Education Task Force regarding...
- Posted November 19, 2016
- U of L celebrates 10 years of SOUL
By Briana Williams– Hundreds of U of L students gave a day for service on Aug. 18 in the 10th annual SOUL event. SOUL, which stands for Students Outreach Uniting Louisville, gives participants an opportunity to work...
- Posted August 26, 2016
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
By Phillip Lentsch– Franklin Circuit Judge Phillip Shepherd temporarily blocked Governor Matt Bevin’s recently appointed board of trustees. Bevin abolished the previous 17-member U of L board by an executive order in June, stating he had the “absolute authority”...
- Posted July 29, 2016
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
By Briana Williams — Not long after its release, the app Pokémon Go has swept the nation. Millions downloaded the location-based game which allows players to capture and train Pokémon. There’s even a multi-player battle option available. Within...
- Posted July 16, 2016
- Brief: Ramsey offered to resign
By Kyeland Jackson — President James Ramsey offered his resignation to the new board of trustees. Board chair Junior Bridgeman revealed Ramsey’s resignation offer via a news release today. “During the Board of Trustees meeting on 7/13/16, in closed...
- Posted July 14, 2016
- Brief: New board of trustees meets tomorrow
By Kyeland Jackson — Governor Matt Bevin’s newly appointed board of trustees will meet tomorrow, according to a blasted email. The 1 p.m. meeting will be the first time Bevin’s trustees have gathered. President James Ramsey previously...
- Posted July 12, 2016
- Russ Smith becomes spokesman for Louisville-based app
By Briana Williams — Former U of L Men’s Basketball player Russ Smith is pitching a new social app. Speaking in a video posted by the company, “Shortnotice” is an app designed to make quick plans and spontaneous adventures...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- A timeline of U of L scandals under Ramsey
By Briana Williams and Olivia Krauth– U of L has undergone improvements since President James Ramsey arrived in 2002, but a stream of scandals has some relieved over his offer to resign. Here is a look at U of L’s largest scandals in Ramsey’s almost 14...
- Posted June 18, 2016
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
By Kyeland Jackson —
- Posted May 24, 2016