- U of L faculty assembly undergoes some changes
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst visits U of L
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
- Cardinals’ defense dominate the Wolfpack at home
- Photo gallery: Louisville lights up the scoreboard against NC State
- Cards rout wolfpack, gain bowl eligibility
- U of L celebrates homecoming with annual parade
- Live Blog: No. 7 Louisville vs. NC State
- Global cyber attacks down rave alert system
- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
All posts tagged "UofL"
- U of L celebrates 10 years of SOUL
By Briana Williams– Hundreds of U of L students gave a day for service on Aug. 18 in the 10th annual SOUL event. SOUL, which stands for Students Outreach Uniting Louisville, gives participants an opportunity to work...
- Posted August 26, 2016
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
By Phillip Lentsch– Franklin Circuit Judge Phillip Shepherd temporarily blocked Governor Matt Bevin’s recently appointed board of trustees. Bevin abolished the previous 17-member U of L board by an executive order in June, stating he had the “absolute authority”...
- Posted July 29, 2016
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
By Briana Williams — Not long after its release, the app Pokémon Go has swept the nation. Millions downloaded the location-based game which allows players to capture and train Pokémon. There’s even a multi-player battle option available. Within...
- Posted July 16, 2016
- Brief: Ramsey offered to resign
By Kyeland Jackson — President James Ramsey offered his resignation to the new board of trustees. Board chair Junior Bridgeman revealed Ramsey’s resignation offer via a news release today. “During the Board of Trustees meeting on 7/13/16, in closed...
- Posted July 14, 2016
- Brief: New board of trustees meets tomorrow
By Kyeland Jackson — Governor Matt Bevin’s newly appointed board of trustees will meet tomorrow, according to a blasted email. The 1 p.m. meeting will be the first time Bevin’s trustees have gathered. President James Ramsey previously...
- Posted July 12, 2016
- Russ Smith becomes spokesman for Louisville-based app
By Briana Williams — Former U of L Men’s Basketball player Russ Smith is pitching a new social app. Speaking in a video posted by the company, “Shortnotice” is an app designed to make quick plans and spontaneous adventures...
- Posted June 27, 2016
- A timeline of U of L scandals under Ramsey
By Briana Williams and Olivia Krauth– U of L has undergone improvements since President James Ramsey arrived in 2002, but a stream of scandals has some relieved over his offer to resign. Here is a look at U of L’s largest scandals in Ramsey’s almost 14...
- Posted June 18, 2016
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
By Kyeland Jackson —
- Posted May 24, 2016
- U of L Business Alumni training Derby favorite
By Sam Draut & Kyeland Jackson — Former U of L soccer player Jack Sisterson graduated from the College of Business as an equine business major and has now reached the pinnacle of horse racing as Nyquist,...
- Posted May 6, 2016
- A&S to pilot new community service app
By Kyeland Jackson — Arts & Sciences is piloting a new application for recording community service. Called MobileServe, the app allows administration and users to record hours, publicize service, post pictures and interact with others in community service both locally...
- Posted April 21, 2016