- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
All posts tagged "university"
- University cheerleader suspended for controversial election day tweets
By Brooke Moody — A University of Louisville cheerleader is under fire for online comments towards those concerned by Donald Trump’s presidential election. Brynn Baker is suspended from the team while the university investigates her statements. On her now-private Twitter...
- Posted November 10, 2016
- Miller hall shooting threats were handled poorly
By Taylor Jones– At 4:07 a.m., an anonymous post went up on 4chan, a social media site, stating that the poster was going to “shoot up” Miller Hall at the University of Louisville in a mere 6...
- Posted October 24, 2014
- Attorney general rules in favor of newsroom in open records dispute
An ongoing open records dispute between the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting and U of L may come to an end, as Attorney General Jack Conway’s office demanded that the records be released. The university had not released the emails...
- Posted September 3, 2014
- To catch a fraudster: Recent embezzlement unraveled
By Simon Isham — The recent embezzlement case at U of L, in which Perry “Chad” Vaughn was accused of stealing $2 million from the Department of Family and Geriatric Medicine, has raised questions about how the...
- Posted September 22, 2013
- U of L professor announces bid for U.S. Senate
By Simon Isham— Greg Leichty, a U of L professor in the Communications department, announced on Sunday that he would be making a bid for U.S. Senate. Leichty made the announcement that he would be a candidate...
- Posted June 19, 2013
- One thing you need to know: In The Ville, we care about our basketball
By Sam Draut– Men’s Basketball NCAA National Champions The University of Louisville men’s basketball team enters the 2013-14 season as the defending National Champions. A team that set the school record with 35 wins in a single...
- Posted April 30, 2013
- Football VS University of North Carolina, 09-15-12
Photos by Austin Lassell
- Posted September 15, 2012