- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
- Brief: Ramsey offered to resign
- U of L student, TLC writer dies
- Brief: Doug Cobb backs out of trustee appointment
All posts tagged "University of Kentucky"
- Editorial: Ramsey should be held accountable for stream of scandals
By Nick Amon– From an ongoing NCAA prostitution investigation, to an FBI-led federal grant misusage investigation, to the insensitive costume choice for Halloween, it’s safe to say President James Ramsey had a hell of a 2015. Last...
- Posted January 8, 2016
- Swim and Dive senior day hosts UK
By Dalton Ray Saturday, Jan. 25 was Senior Day for the University of Louisville’s swim and dive team. The Cardinals hosted in-state rival University of Kentucky in Ralph Wright Auditorium. Despite the increased emotions of the rivalry...
- Posted January 27, 2014
- The view from the Capitol: U of L construction, alcohol consumption and student protests
By Rae Hodge– Universities took action this week in the state Capitol. President Eli Capilouto of the University of Kentucky acted as spokesman on behalf of six of the state’s public universities, while students chanted in halls...
- Posted February 27, 2013
- Basketball preview: University of Kentucky
By Haley O’Shaughnessy– When Dana O’Neil, an ESPN college basketball analyst, said, “John Calipari is a great salesman, but it’s an easy sale,” she was referring to UK fans and the rest of the basketball-watching world being...
- Posted November 14, 2012
- U of L, UK collaborate to research fuel alternative
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– With the rise of carbon emissions into the atmosphere, especially in the last ten years, the race to find, produce and sustain cheap, clean energy is on. The University of Kentucky and the University...
- Posted September 17, 2011
- The consequences of free speech
By Anna Meany– The University of Kentucky Athletics Program requires all members of the press to contact players through Media Relations. And apparently, attempting to interview them otherwise will result in complete loss of interviewing privileges. Aaron...
- Posted September 6, 2011