- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re Mad At The Wrong People
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student CardMail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
All posts tagged "University of Kentucky"
Swim and Dive senior day hosts UK
By Dalton Ray Saturday, Jan. 25 was Senior Day for the University of Louisville’s swim and dive team. The Cardinals hosted in-state rival University of Kentucky in Ralph Wright Auditorium. Despite the increased emotions of the rivalry...
- Posted January 27, 2014
The view from the Capitol: U of L construction, alcohol consumption and student protests
By Rae Hodge– Universities took action this week in the state Capitol. President Eli Capilouto of the University of Kentucky acted as spokesman on behalf of six of the state’s public universities, while students chanted in halls...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Basketball preview: University of Kentucky
By Haley O’Shaughnessy– When Dana O’Neil, an ESPN college basketball analyst, said, “John Calipari is a great salesman, but it’s an easy sale,” she was referring to UK fans and the rest of the basketball-watching world being...
- Posted November 14, 2012
U of L, UK collaborate to research fuel alternative
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– With the rise of carbon emissions into the atmosphere, especially in the last ten years, the race to find, produce and sustain cheap, clean energy is on. The University of Kentucky and the University...
- Posted September 17, 2011
The consequences of free speech
By Anna Meany– The University of Kentucky Athletics Program requires all members of the press to contact players through Media Relations. And apparently, attempting to interview them otherwise will result in complete loss of interviewing privileges. Aaron...
- Posted September 6, 2011