- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
All posts tagged "Tom Jurich"
- U of L Athletic Association approves stadium renovations and increased ticket prices
By Kyeland Jackson — University of Louisville athletic ticket prices will go up next year, the U of L Athletic Association decided Jan. 19. Reserved seats will increase $12 each. Price hikes apply to seats for clubs...
- Posted January 19, 2017
- U of L’s offensive coordinator suspended for Wakeyleaks
By Kyeland Jackson — Louisville football co-offensive coordinator Lonnie Galloway has been suspended for the Citrus Bowl in connection to leaked Wake Forest plays. First reported by WDRB, Athletic Director Tom Jurich announced the suspension Friday. “It is...
- Posted December 16, 2016
- ACC launch investigation on leaked Wake Forest plays
By Kyeland Jackson — The Atlantic Coast Conference will investigate leaked football play information obtained by the University of Louisville from Wake Forest. “Protecting competitive integrity is fundamental to the Atlantic Coast Conference. The conference office is...
- Posted December 15, 2016
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
By Dalton Ray– One year ago, Katina Powell published her book exposing U of L and Andre McGee for allegedly providing sex acts and adult entertainment to Louisville men’s basketball recruits and players. After a year of...
- Posted October 23, 2016
- Louisville’s McDonnell signs $10 million extension
By Dalton Ray– Baseball coach Dan McDonnell has been given a contract extension that will make him the nation’s highest paid coach. McDonnell’s new deal will pay him $1 million a year and goes through 2026, a...
- Posted June 1, 2016
- U of L announces new contract for Bobby Petrino
By Sam Draut– In February, University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich received approval from the Athletic Association to begin negotiations to re-work a new contract for football coach Bobby Petrino. The school announced today that Petrino will...
- Posted April 14, 2016
- U of L Athletic Association approves contract extension for Petrino
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville Athletic Association approved a ticket price increase of $3 for men’s basketball and football while also approving the proposal for athletic director Tom Jurich to begin working on a contract...
- Posted February 19, 2016
- Tom Jurich’s collection of coaches: Reviewing 2016’s top group
By Dalton Ray– In 1997, Tom Jurich was hired to be the athletic director of the University of Louisville. Over the next 19 years, Jurich would hire all but one coach for the university. The 2016 group of coaches is...
- Posted February 3, 2016
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
By Olivia Krauth– President James Ramsey released a written statement regarding the recent basketball allegations minutes before the beginning of today’s board of trustees meeting. The note, seen here, stresses staying focused on day-to-day operations at U...
- Posted October 8, 2015
- University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014