- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts tagged "Tom Jurich"
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
By Dalton Ray– One year ago, Katina Powell published her book exposing U of L and Andre McGee for allegedly providing sex acts and adult entertainment to Louisville men’s basketball recruits and players. After a year of...
- Posted October 23, 2016
- Louisville’s McDonnell signs $10 million extension
By Dalton Ray– Baseball coach Dan McDonnell has been given a contract extension that will make him the nation’s highest paid coach. McDonnell’s new deal will pay him $1 million a year and goes through 2026, a...
- Posted June 1, 2016
- U of L announces new contract for Bobby Petrino
By Sam Draut– In February, University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich received approval from the Athletic Association to begin negotiations to re-work a new contract for football coach Bobby Petrino. The school announced today that Petrino will...
- Posted April 14, 2016
- U of L Athletic Association approves contract extension for Petrino
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville Athletic Association approved a ticket price increase of $3 for men’s basketball and football while also approving the proposal for athletic director Tom Jurich to begin working on a contract...
- Posted February 19, 2016
- Tom Jurich’s collection of coaches: Reviewing 2016’s top group
By Dalton Ray– In 1997, Tom Jurich was hired to be the athletic director of the University of Louisville. Over the next 19 years, Jurich would hire all but one coach for the university. The 2016 group of coaches is...
- Posted February 3, 2016
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
By Olivia Krauth– President James Ramsey released a written statement regarding the recent basketball allegations minutes before the beginning of today’s board of trustees meeting. The note, seen here, stresses staying focused on day-to-day operations at U...
- Posted October 8, 2015
- University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014
- Bobby Petrino back at the helm
By Annie Moore— Former University of Louisville Head Coach Bobby Petrino is taking back the reins of the football program. Petrino was offered the position Wednesday, and his appointment was announced at a press conference and fan reception...
- Posted January 8, 2014
- Charlie Strong takes head coaching job at University of Texas
By Annie Moore Less than a week after losing its starting quarterback, the University of Louisville football program took another big hit on Saturday. Head Football Coach Charlie Strong accepted an offer to become the Head Coach...
- Posted January 4, 2014
- ‘The Voice of the Louisville Cardinals’
By: Daryl Foust When I talk about ‘The Voice’, I’m not talking about the American reality TV singing competition or even the Season 5 contestant and 2011 Miss University of Louisville Olivia Henken. I’m talking about the...
- Posted October 20, 2013