- U of L reveals major parking changes
- IRS turns eye on Ramsey and administration
- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
All posts tagged "Tom Jurich"
- Louisville’s McDonnell signs $10 million extension
By Dalton Ray– Baseball coach Dan McDonnell has been given a contract extension that will make him the nation’s highest paid coach. McDonnell’s new deal will pay him $1 million a year and goes through 2026, a...
- Posted June 1, 2016
- U of L announces new contract for Bobby Petrino
By Sam Draut– In February, University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich received approval from the Athletic Association to begin negotiations to re-work a new contract for football coach Bobby Petrino. The school announced today that Petrino will...
- Posted April 14, 2016
- U of L Athletic Association approves contract extension for Petrino
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville Athletic Association approved a ticket price increase of $3 for men’s basketball and football while also approving the proposal for athletic director Tom Jurich to begin working on a contract...
- Posted February 19, 2016
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
By Olivia Krauth– President James Ramsey released a written statement regarding the recent basketball allegations minutes before the beginning of today’s board of trustees meeting. The note, seen here, stresses staying focused on day-to-day operations at U...
- Posted October 8, 2015
- University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014
- Bobby Petrino back at the helm
By Annie Moore— Former University of Louisville Head Coach Bobby Petrino is taking back the reins of the football program. Petrino was offered the position Wednesday, and his appointment was announced at a press conference and fan reception...
- Posted January 8, 2014
- Charlie Strong takes head coaching job at University of Texas
By Annie Moore Less than a week after losing its starting quarterback, the University of Louisville football program took another big hit on Saturday. Head Football Coach Charlie Strong accepted an offer to become the Head Coach...
- Posted January 4, 2014
- ‘The Voice of the Louisville Cardinals’
By: Daryl Foust When I talk about ‘The Voice’, I’m not talking about the American reality TV singing competition or even the Season 5 contestant and 2011 Miss University of Louisville Olivia Henken. I’m talking about the...
- Posted October 20, 2013